FFF Freedom! Forum Fridays (April 28th)

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Hello Freedom! Family!
Nerd is back around with another round up for the week !
(Apologies from the team for missing last week, we were a little bit busy)

~~ANNOUNCEMENTS~~

Member of the month time !

So its been a great month and we've had great people on the forums. We have chosen another person to show off to the community with the title of Member of The Month ! Congrats to @ONE & JULLE become the MoTM ! Announcement thread is HERE

Getting your partner badge was never this easy.

We would like to bring your attention to the Forums - dashboard integration. While some veteran users might still remember the days that this feature was new and not very functional... It has definitely been fixed and working for a long time. You can check out @Row's thread showing how to link up forums to dashboard and get the partner badge quickly, Right HERE !

Recent hacking incident.

These are probably the hottest news on the forums right now. As most of you are aware we had someone hacking into the forums couple of days ago. But fear not, no sensitive information of the users was lost and your passwords are safe ! Let this be a reminder that the internet can be dangerous, make sure you guys have 2 step authentication for important sites like accounts like google, as you never know when someone might want to hack it.

~~MILESTONES~~

Milestones are great and lots of people achieve amazing things every day. Sadly there is not enough space in this thread to fit everyone in, but the Milestones forums section can ! Why don't you all go over there and show some support to people there. Here are few suggestions to get you started :)
@Drawyah with 600 subscribers milestone - Thread here
@DanbroUK hitting 1k subscribers - Thread here
@MrCyanGaming 100k views milestone - Thread here

Won the silver.

Okay, so all these milestones and achievements are cool. You know what else is cool ? Even more awesome milestones, for example ones that even youtube recognizes ! @Wicked Gaming has gone past 100k subscribers and received a silver play button ! Leave a few words on his thread.
And did you guys even know we had a special badge for people that have youtube play buttons :eek: ? I Sure did not :D

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
See you guys later, Passing FFF on to @zeke morgan for the next week !

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
May I say I have never seen the play button badge on the forums until now.
Nice wrap up Nerd, it was my mistake missing last week's release but fortunately you have taken over this week!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Another wonderful weekly roundup their @Nerd, and thanks for the reminder that I must follow on from your stunning example :)