Solved freedom !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koringa narrador

New User
Feb 24, 2017
Ola freedom my channel on youtube was denied two vesez to be parçeiro of freedom

In the review says that my channel was not accepted for having rights rights and there is no retransmission and no detrisions for my channel would like to learn more about why my channel was not accepted ok.
@Koringanarrador

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Ola freedom my channel on youtube was denied two vesez to be parçeiro of freedom

In the review says that my channel was not accepted for having rights rights and there is no retransmission and no detrisions for my channel would like to learn more about why my channel was not accepted ok.
@Koringanarrador
This may be because your channel has a lot of copyrighted content or claims, Strikes or other copyright issues. You may contact support through [email protected] with a link to your channel for them to individually check this for you.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As outlined by @TwilightPrinze and @LW001 you won't be able to partner with the network if you have any community / copyright strikes, or if you are not adhering to YouTubes terms of service (for example spamming tags, or using misleading meta data). You can contact our support team, via www.support.tm if you would like a detailed explanation of why you can't join the network

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.