Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
Hi guys,

Looking for a little advice, I have seen that making YT intros and channel art work is one way of picking up freelance work within the YouTube community.

But I was wondering if people also edit video for other channels on a regular basis?

I am looking to pick up some extra work to help pay for kit etc to help improve my channel.

Where do you guys find freelance work?

Cheers

J.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi guys,

Looking for a little advice, I have seen that making YT intros and channel art work is one way of picking up freelance work within the YouTube community.

But I was wondering if people also edit video for other channels on a regular basis?

I am looking to pick up some extra work to help pay for kit etc to help improve my channel.

Where do you guys find freelance work?

Cheers

J.
I sometimes rarely see a person posting about being able to edit videos for another user. I'd make a request forum if you're curious about it. Tell them all the benefits beforehand, because having an editor should be compensated nicely. It takes a lot of time to make great videos ^^

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
I sometimes rarely see a person posting about being able to edit videos for another user. I'd make a request forum if you're curious about it. Tell them all the benefits beforehand, because having an editor should be compensated nicely. It takes a lot of time to make great videos ^^

It might be worth a punt, for some reason I imagined it was more common place that it is.

Thanks for the advice

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
It might be worth a punt, for some reason I imagined it was more common place that it is.

Thanks for the advice
It could be, people like to edit for people that have a lot of subscribers, that can pay, or have a way with words. Since this forum has a lot of video uploaders, they are always in high demand. Try to be unique about finding someone, and appreciate them every day, because they can change the entire way you work!

Reactions: Jac Morton