• This poll will close: .

andy eriksson

Renowned User
Feb 18, 2016
Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FreemindU
Hi guys im Freemind and i really love youtubing its so much fun and enjoyable... i got amazing feedback from ppl i dont know and that really excites me alot! im from sweden! pewdiepie´s home country :D i have a son 4 years of age and im married to the most beutyful woman i did ever meet!

she is the one really supporting me to do this and erge me to continue she says i got it in me so im going to follow her gutt blindley! ;D also this really speaks to me from a perspective that i can realese your worrys for a while and just have fun with my videos!

thats what the name come from mind freeing experience...
i really would appreciate all the feedback and reviews i could get if u are up to it or want my opinion on something or have any questions about how i do my work feel free to ask! no questions are stupid!

MUCH LOVE FROM SWEDEN!!!
and as mel gibson says in Braveheart! FREEEEEEDOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

this is me!!! atleast my head XD
this is a thumbnail i will be using to my upcomming unboxing next week!
mariandy.jpg

Reactions: TheRagingJester1

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hi guys im Freemind and i really love youtubing its so much fun and enjoyable... i got amazing feedback from ppl i dont know and that really excites me alot! im from sweden! pewdiepie´s home country :D i have a son 4 years of age and im married to the most beutyful woman i did ever meet!

she is the one really supporting me to do this and erge me to continue she says i got it in me so im going to follow her gutt blindley! ;D also this really speaks to me from a perspective that i can realese your worrys for a while and just have fun with my videos!

thats what the name come from mind freeing experience...
i really would appreciate all the feedback and reviews i could get if u are up to it or want my opinion on something or have any questions about how i do my work feel free to ask! no questions are stupid!

MUCH LOVE FROM SWEDEN!!!
and as mel gibson says in Braveheart! FREEEEEEDOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

this is me!!! atleast my head XD
this is a thumbnail i will be using to my upcomming unboxing next week!
View attachment 13907
Welcome to the Community

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Support from partners, girlfriends, or wifes, is quite possibly the best thiong ever. I get my partner involved in some videos every now and then :).