Unboxings & Reviews FullSail University Project LaunchBox

DragonofLegends

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone, I'm currently taking online classes at FullSail University for game design. This is my 4th month in and I just recieved my project launchbox. What is a launchbox? Well it is something every program gets at full sail university providing the things you need for the class you are taking. My launchbox contained the latest macbook pro 15", other program will get different things but I do believe all get a macbook pro. The prices are also different but if you get a grant then paying for it shouldn't be a problem. currently the macbook pro 15" prices at $1999..anyways enough rambling here is the unboxing of it. This is my first unboxing so bare with me on how well I do. Here are the specs if you're interested, Processor 2.5GHZ intel core i7, 16gb 1600 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 mb PCIe, Intel Iris Pro 1536mb built in, 512GB HDD.

Last edited:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Very exciting!

I've always wanted a Macbook Pro, the 13 inch though, 15's a bit much for me. :D That is awesome though, how are you enjoying your new Macbook so far and do you think it makes you more productive? That's the main reason why I've wanted one haha.

Keep up the good work @DragonofLegends!

DragonofLegends

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sorry for the late reply. I'm loving the macbook pro so far, I can render videos in HD and it doesn't take so long. I have also used boot camp on the mac to install windows on half the HDD to play games and make videos for my channel. So many interesting features on mac like the garage band if I want to make some music. I use the macbook every day for school,gaming,and just general use.

Reactions: Danny