G2A random keys

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone,

So lately i found myself on a game shopping spree and after digging around on G2A (a legal site to buy cheaper games) i bought 10 random games for $2,78. At first glance i thought that this was an awesome deal because surely one of those games had to be good, right? right?

Well turns out it isnt, all the 10 games where quite bad/small and i really didnt get my moneys worth (even though it wasnt much). I was wondering if people have an actual good experience with this random game thing, because to me it looks like its a good way to sell bad games!

Tell me your experiences/opinions on this :)

Reactions: McGahan

McGahan

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2013
YouTube
McGahan96
Hey everyone,

So lately i found myself on a game shopping spree and after digging around on G2A (a legal site to buy cheaper games) i bought 10 random games for $2,78. At first glance i thought that this was an awesome deal because surely one of those games had to be good, right? right?

Well turns out it isnt, all the 10 games where quite bad/small and i really didnt get my moneys worth (even though it wasnt much). I was wondering if people have an actual good experience with this random game thing, because to me it looks like its a good way to sell bad games!

Tell me your experiences/opinions on this :)
NOPE!

We did it at the same time and I got some pretty awful, non-heard of, games. I'd be curious to see if anyone's actually got anything good out of them, maybe we just got a bad batch? haha.

Reactions: Pskovanion

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
NOPE!

We did it at the same time and I got some pretty awful, non-heard of, games. I'd be curious to see if anyone's actually got anything good out of them, maybe we just got a bad batch? haha.

Yeaa those were quite awfull. After our bad experience im wondering if there is anyone out here who actually got a good/mediocre game! It doesnt have to be Elder scrolls Online but at least someone should be able to get a game worth $10-15 right?

Reactions: McGahan

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
Wow, that sounds awful, sorry to hear that guys. I have no experience with this G2A, but I am actually curious, can you say the name of the games you got that you considered bad ? :p

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
As @Adam Fernandes stated above, the same goes for me. There's a heck ton of cheap games out there and the chance of getting a good game is pretty slim. It just depends on luck, I'm afraid.

Although, it could be an amazing idea to start off a video series. Have one day as the day you play random games by buying a random key from G2A. Whatever comes up is the game you'll be playing. You'll get to try out the game, review the game and entertain your audience at the same time (If you're a channel that plays multi-genre games that is).

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
From my experience, I am pretty sure G2A just uses the money to buy the games from other sellers. So they're getting a cut of the cheese while you're getting games that you would've saved on if bought individually.
Even the "premium" keys are pretty bad.

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Wow, that sounds awful, sorry to hear that guys. I have no experience with this G2A, but I am actually curious, can you say the name of the games you got that you considered bad ? :p

Sure, the games i received where:

Ring Runner: Flight of Sages
Lilly and Sasha: Guarding angels
Particula
8-bit commando (the only game i already knew due to @FlamingMonocle )
Tobes Vertical adventure
Pillar
Stellar 2D
War in a box: Paper tanks
Yury
Cubetractor

All of these games are so incredible small and unknown to me. It costed me around $3 but still xD

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
Haven't heard about any of them before, did check them all a bit but most of them seem like flash games that I would normally play on a website, they are too simple for me in concepts

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
What'd you expect? (facepalm)

I did 5 random keys for something like $1 and got a few games worth $3 and $4. Sure they werent AAA games but they were basically free. xD

bros1083

Steam: Matrix N Eggs
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
Candyland
YouTube
Let me tell you this funny thing. They use keys from free games and sell em or games on sale for like .50 cents. Never expect anything about 5$

D

Deleted member 125206

Hi,

10 random keys is the offer which contains very wide selection of different games, including cheap ones, as well as very valuable and popular titles. Please, bear in mind the shipment is completely randomised.

We hope to see you again at www.g2a.com!

Regards

G2A Team

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Hi,

10 random keys is the offer which contains very wide selection of different games, including cheap ones, as well as very valuable and popular titles. Please, bear in mind the shipment is completely randomised.

We hope to see you again at www.g2a.com!

Regards

G2A Team
Allow me to be skeptical and ask you to provide some kind of proof detailing your official status.