Gaming GameBattles Episode 2

Itz Frenz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2014
New Jersey
YouTube
This second episode of my Black Ops 3 GameBattles Series is Live now!!! Please watch it and give me some feedback on what i can do to improve... Thanks!

Reyman Yoii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
Australia
YouTube
Nice video, I just gonna say even though your playing competitively you still need more commentary in the video, (like having a proper conversation with the person you're playing with). Also cut out the moments between rounds so it goes straight to when you are actually playing the game and not waiting on the load screen. Maybe for this type of gameplay it may be better for a facecam, but you dont have to do that if you include more commentary. Hope this helps,
Also I wouldn't mind some constructive criticism on my vids, if you feel like helping a fella out.

Reactions: Itz Frenz

iDuskk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Nice video, I just gonna say even though your playing competitively you still need more commentary in the video, (like having a proper conversation with the person you're playing with). Also cut out the moments between rounds so it goes straight to when you are actually playing the game and not waiting on the load screen. Maybe for this type of gameplay it may be better for a facecam, but you dont have to do that if you include more commentary. Hope this helps,
Also I wouldn't mind some constructive criticism on my vids, if you feel like helping a fella out.

I'd like to add on this by saying if you're focus is going to be competitive, you should have an informative commentary. I don't agree that you need to have a conversation with the person you are playing with, you can commentate over the gameplay in post, but if you're going to focus on competitive play, people are going to want to watch your content to learn how to play better more then to be entertained.

I miss the GB days, my team used to grind Gamebattles all day.

Reactions: Itz Frenz

Itz Frenz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2014
New Jersey
YouTube
thanks will definately do these things improve!