Gaming Games Gambit's Channel Intro!

Games GambitYT

New User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello fellow members of the FREEDOM community! When I first started YouTube I was determined to do it, but I would always fail, now that I've grown up and have matured, I tried it, and its working out! Yay! :p I currently have 21 subscribers and I upload Gaming Videos EVERY Friday Mountain Time (US and Canada)
I love to do YouTube, not really for the money, but for the enjoyment of people actually watching my videos, and LOVING them, and then when they comment and/or leave a like on my video, It encourages me to do more, as I grow, I get happier and happier as my childhood dream was to be a AWESOME YouTuber to create content that was enjoyable for other people, And I hope this year of 2016, is going to be the BEST year yet because of YouTube and everyone who watches and LOVES my videos, whenever I watch channels MUCH bigger than mine such as PewDiePie, jacksepticeye, etc. It just makes me want to feel like them, and Well, I guess the BIGGEST help of all is of course, The man we all know and love, GEORGE! George if you're reading this, I love ya! That's pretty much MY intro for my channel, hope you go check it out and hope you guys all hopefully LOVE it and Subscribe to me, Thank you for reading my Channel Intro, good luck with your channel, and I'll see ya' later!
MY CHANNEL LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0nfahxtAQm0rpbjcR_x2Q
Thanks, Bye!

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0