Games i can record without commentary

Foze_XD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey ! I need some games that i can make LP on without Commentary I am doing some undertale and having some fun with it i need more Games to record i hope you help me :)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hey ! I need some games that i can make LP on without Commentary I am doing some undertale and having some fun with it i need more Games to record i hope you help me :)
COD playthroughs don't need commentary, could do that.
However, do note that without Commentary a publisher can request you take the videos down because its raw gameplay hence not fairuse. So make sure you get permission to post without commentary from the whatever game publisher owns the game

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
i'd say something like the walking dead or if you're into minecraft, minecraft: story mode, or sometimes something that has just come out like firewatch that people will want to see the new game straight away

ManCave TV

Rising User
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
try playing games with friends that make you laugh and record gameplay with both or all of the voices. You could do fails or best moments. Doing commentary with friends can help you be more relaxed behind the mic. Also Rocket League is a fun game that is on PC. I hope this was helpful for you.