Games suggestions for youtube

skullyurd

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone. Like most people on Freedom they have a youtube channel and like most people they have a let's play channel. I have a big list of games to choose and play for youtube and I am not picky with my games. but some games are fun to play for youtube and some aren't. so do does anyone have a way of how they choose their games to play for youtube?

Mike Venezia

Freedom! Talent Agent
Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2014
Syracuse, NY
YouTube
People will watch a text-based game. The key is to play something you love. Something you know you'll have fun with. If you are having a good time, your viewers will enjoy it too, no matter what you play. Don't make it a job, keep games fun!

Reactions: skullyurd

skullyurd

Respected User
Freedom! Member
People will watch a text-based game. The key is to play something you love. Something you know you'll have fun with. If you are having a good time, your viewers will enjoy it too, no matter what you play. Don't make it a job, keep games fun!
Sounds logical :p
But thanks, I already know that playing something you like is the best one. but some games are better not to make a let's play of in my opinion. so that is why I ask this.

GreenManX

Rising User
Nov 17, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Hey everyone. Like most people on Freedom they have a youtube channel and like most people they have a let's play channel. I have a big list of games to choose and play for youtube and I am not picky with my games. but some games are fun to play for youtube and some aren't. so do does anyone have a way of how they choose their games to play for youtube?
Go with GTA 5, you cannot go wrong with it!

skullyurd

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Go with GTA 5, you cannot go wrong with it!
Awesome game, but with all that GTA V content already out there is kinda stopping me :V
I want to play games that is not all that typical on youtube these days Like minecraft, Call of duty and so on[DOUBLEPOST=1447868238][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a very easy way!
I pick a game, record it from beginning till end and then go on to the next one. Basic i just record everything i play, populair or not it is the way you play it that decides most of it.
Kinda funny to hear that everyone has their own way :p
I will remember this one

GreenManX

Rising User
Nov 17, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Awesome game, but with all that GTA V content already out there is kinda stopping me :V
I want to play games that is not all that typical on youtube these days Like minecraft, Call of duty and so on[DOUBLEPOST=1447868238][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kinda funny to hear that everyone has their own way :p
I will remember this one

Yeah that's fine but do people search for that kinda games?

harron poulton

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
ProAZGaming
id say cod and competitive cod class setups as thats what i will be doing myself if you wanna know what i do send me a direct message mate :)