Gaming Gaming channel looking for feedback

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello everybody!

I have been a youtuber for about 6 months now and have noticed a reasonably stale viewercount.
My channel is mainly about LP's and first looks.
Lately i have done a lot of things to try and improve my channel. These things include adding a proper camera and recording my audio track seperately so i can run it through audacity.

Im from the netherlands and 21 years old.

Well, enough backstory. Here's my most recent video ;)

Any feedback, whether positive or negative is highly appreciated!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , Welcome to Freedom !

how did you find freedom ?

what is your favourite game so far ?

best of luck !

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the welcome!
I found freedom through the NewTubers subreddit where i was looking to get some exposure / feedback
I dont necessarily have a favorite game, though i must say i have been ejoying Overwatch a lot. Been recording for about 2.5h today.

How about you? ;)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for the welcome!
I found freedom through the NewTubers subreddit where i was looking to get some exposure / feedback
I dont necessarily have a favorite game, though i must say i have been ejoying Overwatch a lot. Been recording for about 2.5h today.

How about you? ;)

Ah very nice , I don't use reddit at all :(
I have seen footage of it and it looks great ! defo buy for you then ?

I am big COD fan so keeping update with the new one atm but black ops 3 is so much fun atm :)

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Ah very nice , I don't use reddit at all :(
I have seen footage of it and it looks great ! defo buy for you then ?

I am big COD fan so keeping update with the new one atm but black ops 3 is so much fun atm :)

Well, to expand on my backstory.
I used to be pretty much a league of legends only player for about 3 years straight. One day i had the urge to try and stream and loved doing it. However i quickly realized that streaming takes a lot of time every single day. Thus i moved towards the video format as i can pre record a whole bunch when i have free time and release them over the week.
Next to that i've always loved the likes of Halo / Gears of War.
And well, Overwatch is pretty much a Halo like shooter with Moba elements.

If it keeps me hooked during the upcoming weekend, it's a 100% buy.

My only experience with CoD is the general couchgaming with friends and yelling at eachother, thus my knowledge about that game is fairly lacking :p

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Well, to expand on my backstory.
I used to be pretty much a league of legends only player for about 3 years straight. One day i had the urge to try and stream and loved doing it. However i quickly realized that streaming takes a lot of time every single day. Thus i moved towards the video format as i can pre record a whole bunch when i have free time and release them over the week.
Next to that i've always loved the likes of Halo / Gears of War.
And well, Overwatch is pretty much a Halo like shooter with Moba elements.

If it keeps me hooked during the upcoming weekend, it's a 100% buy.

My only experience with CoD is the general couchgaming with friends and yelling at eachother, thus my knowledge about that game is fairly lacking :p

Streaming does take a lot of time up indeed ! I am playing league of legends right now ! love the game :D

halo and gears of war are great games (y) (Y) played them a lot :)

Overwatch sounds great then !

Haha good old times Couchgaming ! but not everyone is into COD :p

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Great channel i like it! check me out too CQ Boyz Tv
Thanks. I like your channel as well!
Slither looks like such a frustrating game.. ;)
Also, what mic are you using? The audio is fine but it's picking up a lot of breathing / P/B sounds.
You can never fully get rid of that (not cheap anyway), but a pop filter might be a good addition.

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Nice to meet you! Welcome to the Forums
Thanks!
Your story time is amazing. Something really similar happened to me.
Once when sleeping at my grandma's place (was probably about 10 years old at the time), my sister and cousin had seen some horror movie and were pretty scared by it. They then proceeded to believe that the strange noise (probably something outside) they were hearing was my grandma preparing to murder us. To this day, i still tease them on occasion.

CQ Boyz Tv

Rising User
May 5, 2016
Vancouver B.C
YouTube
Thanks. I like your channel as well!
Slither looks like such a frustrating game.. ;)
Also, what mic are you using? The audio is fine but it's picking up a lot of breathing / P/B sounds.
You can never fully get rid of that (not cheap anyway), but a pop filter might be a good addition.
Thank you for the feed back i will look into it! I will work on improvements over the years to come !