PC GAMING SPONSORSHIP

JillsGamingChannel

Jun 26, 2014
YouTube
jillsgaming
Hello everyone JillsGamingChannel here! I as a gaming youtuber i can understand that many of you want sponsorship! I'm here to help. I have two sponsorship, and I'm going to help some of my subscribers get a sponsorship. I consider this a collab, in a sense i'm helping you!

Requirements!
Skype name
100+ subscribers (you need to have some what of an audience to promote to)
NEED TO BE ACTIVE! (A video a week or more!)
A subscriber of mine as well :)
REPLY BELOW IF INTERESTED, or on one of my recent videos! - ANY QUESTIONS ASK no questions are dumb.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hello everyone JillsGamingChannel here! I as a gaming youtuber i can understand that many of you want sponsorship! I'm here to help. I have two sponsorship, and I'm going to help some of my subscribers get a sponsorship. I consider this a collab, in a sense i'm helping you!

Requirements!
Skype name
100+ subscribers (you need to have some what of an audience to promote to)
NEED TO BE ACTIVE! (A video a week or more!)
A subscriber of mine as well :)
REPLY BELOW IF INTERESTED, or on one of my recent videos! - ANY QUESTIONS ASK no questions are dumb.
What sponsors do you have? Are they affiliate links or actual sponsors that send you merch and support?

JillsGamingChannel

Jun 26, 2014
YouTube
jillsgaming
What sponsors do you have? Are they affiliate links or actual sponsors that send you merch and support?
If you meet a certain standard they will, you need to make a certain quote of business. As of right now i only have a code for 5% off for both. Typically you in the beginning you must purchase products from them in order to promote, at first and then as your channel grows and progresses, and so on.