Gaming Gaming YouTube channel

Kyler

Rising User
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
BlazerticPlays
I love YouTube and I watch a lot of it every day with hilarious content. I have been making YouTube videos for a wile and upload consistently, Slowly but surly my channel has grown and hopefully will keep growing . i am always trying to think of new video ideas for my fans to Enjoy. I hope freedom can help me grow my channel and make lots of people laugh or just cheer up there day.

Reactions: Nuke

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
I love YouTube and I watch a lot of it every day with hilarious content. I have been making YouTube videos for a wile and upload consistently, Slowly but surly my channel has grown and hopefully will keep growing . i am always trying to think of new video ideas for my fans to Enjoy. I hope freedom can help me grow my channel and make lots of people laugh or just cheer up there day.
Welcome to the Community

I would check you out but there is no link to your channel?
Also, I do hope you make your goal whatever it is and am glad you are here in the community :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Growing your channel definitely takes time, but it's great that you're seeing your sewing your seeds already ^^ Uploading consistently, and having relative content goes a long way for the path of a video uploader.

I hope you find everything you need here Kyler, welcome again!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude welcome to Freedom :)

you have no link to channel bro :) also it takes a lot of time to grow your channel , it took me over a year to get 100 so its no fast :)

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around.

What made you start YouTube? : 3

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best.
Milkbox

Reactions: Kyler and Nuke

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

dude we want to know more about what you do :p , so come on tell us more about yourself and the content you create , just head over the Sticky Threads on this forum ,and you'll find a Template that can help you with the Intro :D, and also you'll find how to add a Sub Button right in the same area of the Intro Template :p

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I love the motive behind your channel! It's always good to see someone who loves to put a smile on someone else's face. We need more of that in this world.

Welcome to Freedom, if you need anything don't be afraid to ask!