Gaming Gaming Youtube Group

Cardhady Gaming

New User
Aug 7, 2016
I am looking to create a youtube group that can work together to create something great. I am looking for people who can support each other advise each other and help each other grow. If you are interested in this please leave your channel link and skype name bellow.

Thanks
cardhady

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Might be best outlining on what platform your looking to collab on, what type of games your looking to do and if there are any requirements your specifically looking for - so for example are you looking for people with a set amount of subscribers, or over a certain age or live in a particular region

Reactions: Vareity

Cardhady Gaming

New User
Aug 7, 2016
I am looking for Pc gamers over the age of 15. They can be playing a wide array of games as they would be able to collab with anyone in the group who had the game. Myself I play csgo, sw battlefront, world of warships, g-mod, Tf2 and many more. There is no sub requirement as it is not just about sharing subs but also sharing ideas and content. I have 340 subs for anyone who is wondering.

Thanks
cardhady

Jasperjed95

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
Hello, my name is Jasper Jed and I am a gaming youtuber too. I would like to know new people and also share my content as well...hope that people like it and I am always ready to help other people as well...
th (94).jpg

TheChilliCharred

Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey man, i started YouTube not too long ago but its going fairly well. I do PC gaming videos and i have 15 subs which may not seem like much but its shows my channel is growing slowly. I have been looking for new ways to be more social with my channel and this seems like a great oppertunity.

My channel is called TheChilliCharred

Cardhady Gaming

New User
Aug 7, 2016
Hey, the group is about growing together so it doesn't matter that much about the subs. Msg me on Skype to talk more. Skype - cardhady

Finagin

New User
Aug 14, 2016
My skype - dragonkiller8
I would post a link, but I need to leave a few more posts before I can do that :)

I would love to be a part of this, sounds great!

Garrett lutz

New User
Aug 14, 2016
I am looking to create a youtube group that can work together to create something great. I am looking for people who can support each other advise each other and help each other grow. If you are interested in this please leave your channel link and skype name bellow.

Thanks
cardhady
I am very interested and pm me so we can talk more about this