Gaming G'Day Darkcade Here

darkcade1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 23, 2015
YouTube
G'day I am Ross I run the Darkcade stream channel, I am 28 years young but act like a disgruntled "kids on the dang" lawn 80 year old man.

I have been streaming and creating video content for approx 2 years, Along with Web development and Android Application programming.

I mostly Stream PS4 Games nowadays things like Overwatch, Borderlands 2 and everything else I can get my hands on, Occasionally I will delve into a PC game if my PC can handle it

. I love playing with other Youtubers and random people a like.

Most of my current work is pure Gameplay only with no Webcam or chat/voice overlay but I am going to be bringing that back soon once I can get some more people to team up with.

On Top of Gaming I have begun working on filming and editing some airbrushing videos of work I create (I.E: Candy Apple Trike for my son, T-Shirts, vehicles etc).
I do have plans on future comps etc for custom spray/designed items etc via my channel.

I am a full time LEO here in Australia (don't hate, I get enough of it at work :p, I also take juicy steaks for bribes ), my previous occupation involved web application programming and Database administration with some freelance video editing and graphics design on the side.

I have been with Freedom for a short time and haven't really used the connections that are available much. Now that I have a bit more time I am aiming to really get into the partnership and hopefully create something that people really like and more importantly that I am proud of and have fun doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hiếu Đinh Văn