Other Milestone Getting Older and Gaming

That Older Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2014
Belfast
YouTube
ERL0
Congrats never too old to be gaming! Keep the videos coming, maybe you can have a 50 year old special next year :)
Many thanks I do watch a few 50+ gamers stream and my gaming buddy is 50+ there is a lot of us older gamers out there. Hopefully I could do a 50 year old special as am celebrating this year 25 years married.

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
And I thought I was alone in Freedom as an older gamer, hail and well met sir! I’m not quite in the same league as you in terms of age (late-30s here), but nice to see you still enjoy gaming.

Reminds me of a YouTuber named Shirley Curry who is well into her 70s and plays Skyrim like a pro.

Reactions: That Older Gamer

That Older Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2014
Belfast
YouTube
ERL0
Cheers my friends but there is a lot of us older gamers out there. Am on Xbox and most on my friends list are in their mid and late 40's a few in their 50's and some in their mid to late 30's. I game just to relax as my PVP days are truly over no interest in it anymore.

Sneaker shopping therapy

Respected User
Mar 5, 2019
YouTube
haha we OG gamers bro :) I started with the original Everquest, Moved to Asherons call, then to DAOC, then a bit of WOW, Man I played all the OG games and ill gaming all be it now via the xbox these days. Don't have the room to setup and PC for gaming atm.

That Older Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2014
Belfast
YouTube
ERL0
Mostly on the Xboxone X myself my PS4 gathers dust and if Anthem stops crashing while playing I'll enjoy it better. Roll on my Birthday for The Division 2. But with older PC's and consoles I had the Spectrum,Commodore64 and the ColecoVision with the Artari expansion

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
The good old days... my first PC didn’t even have a hard drive, you had to insert a 5.25 inch floppy disk to boot into DOS prompt. Displayed monochrome black and white or CGA 4 colours. An internal speaker provided beeps and dings as sound output.

Played a bunch of Sierra adventure games, Space Quest, Quest for Glory, King’s Quest, Colonel’s Bequest (pretty scary game when I was playing as a kid), and others.