Service GFX Service [Pay with credits]

Do you like my service?

• Yes

• Not sure

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hello, I'm offering a GFX Service where you can pay with just credits! The harder the design you request, the more credits it will cost. Please reply to this thread with your requests and I'll give you an estimated date of completion (may or may not be finished the same day depending on difficulty). Designs can include anything from avatars, profile pics, YouTube banners, etc. Thanks! :)

Please state which file type you want your image to be saved as e.g. PNG, JPG, GIF etc.

Baseline Prices (Prices And Timeframes May Be Subject To Change):

Simple edit/s to an existing picture - ₡5 (Usually same day)
Simple Design - ₡25-100 (Same day - 2 days)
Medium Design - ₡100-150 (2 days - 4 days)
Advanced Design - ₡150+ (4 days - 7 days)

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Apart from your banner outlined above, would you be able to provide any examples of your work, and what you would class as 'simple', medium and advanced designs?

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Apart from your banner outlined above, would you be able to provide any examples of your work, and what you would class as 'simple', medium and advanced designs?
I've not actually done any banners or graphics for people yet so don't have any examples but I have done many of my own graphics, e.g. CD covers etc. If you'd like an example of them.[DOUBLEPOST=1488914550][/DOUBLEPOST]

Here are some examples:

1.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
CHANNEL BANNER!!!.jpg
Piano uncovered 2 .jpg
unnamed (1).jpg

You'd have to tell me your requirement/s and then I could judge whether I think it's simple/medium/advanced.

Last edited: