Good games for co-op?

Jonah - alltypeofgaming

Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Yoyo whats up people :D

I was wondering what type games there are for co-ops. My channel is about funny moments with friends, but I also going to do like co-op playtroughs.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube

I was wondering what type games there are for co-ops. My channel is about funny moments with friends, but I also going to do like co-op playtroughs.

Right now i am doing the division with a friend and i have to say i am really enjoying its alot of fun and great game to play together

HumDrumZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
One of my personal favorites (old gen) would have to be SOCOM 4 U.S. Navy Seals. I have it for ps3 and it is a ton of fun. For newer consoles like the Xbox ONE and PS4 I'd probably go with The Division.

The Erratic Gamer

Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2016
Los Angeles
YouTube
Hmm depends, on pc here are some good co-op games with price are No room in hell,(its free) Who's your daddy,(I forgot price) Blood and bacon,(0.99) G-mod(9.99) The Forest,(15.00 I think). Then on ps4 The COD series, Battlefield series I heard the division is good. Then Star wars Battle front, guacemele. There ya go here are some good games :D I mainly do PC though :D

RaezWolf

Rising User
Mar 23, 2016
Texas
twitter.com
YouTube
I used to play a lot of Gears of War and Fable 3 with my friends. Now we play Elder Scrolls, The Division, and sometimes Total War. On Total War I'd wait for it to go on sale. I got Empires: Total War for 5$ on sale and Rome II for 15$ on sale through Steam. In my personal opinion I enjoy Empires better :).. There are also games like League of Legends, SMITE (more competitive play), H1Z1 or DayZ,and older games (more simple based shooters) like Perfect Dark and Haze.

ViphyleanGaming

Rising User
Mar 24, 2016
YouTube
Co-op playthroughs? I mean there is definitely games like Garry'smod and CoD. Bt there are other silly games like Agar.io out there too. I wish I had more game names off the top of my head.

K2KIER

Rising User
Mar 17, 2016

Hi :) I personally enjoy playing co op games such as boarderlands with friends as its open world and you all play key roles in the game! So I would definitely recommend that game to you :)