got email from another network, need some answers

Liam Curtis

Rising User
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
so my youtube channel is terrible i wont lie, maybe a few like it but i know i havent done as much as i could which i really wanted to and plan to really work on it this year and just see where it goes if anywhere

i got an email recently from VOUStudios saying you can join us and get so many benefits and all that
is it good to go to another network, any actual difference? i never took my channel seriously in terms of actually earning anything so it makes little difference to me at the moment, i just didnt think networks actively looked for smaller channels, i thought it would be have x amount of subs or views

before this gets too long, basically is it worth moving to another network? its not like im earning anything anyway, and does this happen often as i am just not used to it, thanks for any answers

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I got a message from them too. I wouldn't trust them since they try to recruit through your business email.

Moving to another network would not be worth your time or effort.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
before this gets too long, basically is it worth moving to another network? its not like im earning anything anyway, and does this happen often as i am just not used to it, thanks for any answers

I'd say no it's not worth it and yes this does happen often especially as you get bigger. I think I was emailed by these people too a few weeks ago.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
There is always info you can find on networks on google. But most of the times if a network reaches out to small creators to recruit them there was/ is something wrong with them

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
I got offer from them and many others too, but I am very happy with things that are right now so if money is not a big deal to you then why you should change, freedom is great and they will be even better in the future. :)

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
There is always info you can find on networks on google. But most of the times if a network reaches out to small creators to recruit them there was/ is something wrong with them
exactly I get these kind of messages through youtube, twitter and my youtube email and mostly they don't even spell my name right or are actually a benefit to my channel... until now freedom is just fine by me!

Borislav Borisov

Freedom! Member
Sep 6, 2014
YouTube
I also got an e-mail from them a few months ago, however, after doing the research I realized it wasn't worth it as well. I'd also like to mention that I'm constantly spammed with e-mails from different people asking me to join Freedom! India. It's rather annoying.

Liam Curtis

Rising User
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
thanks for the replies, appreciate the advice

just wasn't expecting it at this small level, pure luck that i joined freedom in the first place so i will stop wthe freedom unless i have a major issue but i doubt that will happen