Service Graphic Design and Typography From £0.99

Reuben

Graphics and Visual Artist
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2014
England
YouTube
Hello,
My name is Reuben and I am a graphics design freelancer from London, England.
I enjoy making graphics for people and have made free graphics for a number of years. However now I think my graphics work is worthy of a charge I will be charging for it, mainly because I have a job and not much spare time so would like some extra income.
These prices will not be extortionate but think of it as a little thank you for me making the graphical work for you.
I have made a video typography of how you can get your graphic design work made so be sure to check that out ===>
Please find a pricing document below to see how much it would cost for what you would like.

Portfolio - Coming soon website in development.

Here are the prices.

Standard 2 dimensional Youtube banner - £0.99
(This includes a background image and some basic text as well as social media icons.)
Standard 3 dimensional Youtube banner - £1.99
(This includes a C4D rendered text, with a background and social media icons.)
Premium 2 dimensional Youtube banner - £1.99
(This includes a funky design with shapes or a specially designed background made with images of your choice or your content. As well as an improved layout and more attention to detail.)
Premium 3 dimensional Youtube banner - £2.99 £3.99
(Includes crazy C4D text with advanced Photoshop techniques and layers, as well as color corrections and lots more+++)
* Typography Work - £5 per 30 seconds. * NEW
Unsure what it is? Look it up on youtube :D.

Free channel art will be made for people with over 1000 subscribers that are active and a promotional video must be made for me.
Payment must be made before full version of the image is transferred. (You will see a proof image)
Payment is via Paypal or btc only!
I do not have to make artwork for people who are rude and disrespectful. You will just be deleted.
Do not spam me asking if it is done yet unless the deadline I gave you has been passed. This will result in your work being canceled.
A watermark will not be placed on paid work please contact me if you have a watermark and I shall remove it.
Do not spam me.
Feedback on the thread is hugely appreciated.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448231994][/DOUBLEPOST]Portfolio and free templates @ http://alfah.weebly.com

Last edited: