Community Growth Community - Get Famous

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
It's hard to grow on YouTube, it takes years and years, it's luck. Wrong. Growing on YouTube really isn't that difficult if you stick at it and know all the methods and ways of growing. I have one for you today. We all know the key to popular videos is engagement, which is why just helping each other out with sub for sub really doesn't help much. And you really want comments and likes to come within the first few hours to get your video out there and to make it look popular. Hence comes my idea. I am creating a group chat on an app called Telegram (works on your computer too) which we can spread the invite link too. Every time we upload a video we post it in the group chat and everyone who is online has to watch it (or at least a few minutes of it), like it and comment on it. People who are inactive, leechers, are removed if they post videos to the group but then don't like and comment on other videos themselves. This creates an active community with high quality engagement to help us grow.

To be invited, sign up to Telegram and then leave your username below. Or simply click the invite link: https://t.me/joinchat/FtJk7ULsALUF_rA9k1IZbg

Last edited:

EmperorFun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2017
YouTube
Kaiser_Spass
Just a quick question why Telegram what's the benefit from it?
And also at a certain size of the group it will be hard to control if everybody who's posting is also watching the videos

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
Just a quick question why Telegram what's the benefit from it?
And also at a certain size of the group it will be hard to control if everybody who's posting is also watching the videos
It's fast, it's growing, it can handle massive groups and if we get to a massive size I'll pay the people who make the Instagram auto groups to make a YouTube one which would ban leechers automatically. It would check if comments were being left.[DOUBLEPOST=1499954482][/DOUBLEPOST]Still recruiting members.

Last edited: