DirectorLegit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 26, 2014
YouTube
DirectorLegit
This giveaway is now over, Thanks to everyone who participated!

If you still want an avatar from me, contact me for a commission.

Before I begin...

Happy New Year!!!
My Name is Christian, but I like to go by Director Legit, or just "Director" or "Legit", whichever you prefer. I've been doing GFX work since 2012, and I've been adding "Illustrations" to my skillset for almost a year now. I purchased a Digital Drawing Tablet in September of 2016, and have been making digital art ever since. During my experience, I can definitely say that I've learned a lot. Even though 2016 may have been a lot of things to a lot of people, I like to think of it as my year of improvement. Not just as an artist, but as a person, in general. Because of this, I'd like to give back, and make some FREE art for all of you!

I am giving 17 Avatars/Icons to anyone who asks for one. They can contain anything you'd like, but for my own peraonal reasons, nothing containing nudity (More people asks than you'd think...). Below, I've include to of my more recent works, to give you an example of the quality you can expect:

Robo Avatar.jpg FalconChipp Avater.jpg

That's all I have to say here! Have a wonderful 2017, everyone. May it be as blessed as the previous year was to me. Rock on, everyone!

Last edited:

Zhavier

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2014
YouTube
HiZhav
Hey there Legit!
I've been a programmer and game developer for about 5 years now, but I recently got into animation and I'd like to dive deeper into it. If you'd be interested in working together / helping me get better at art in general, so I can transfer that into my animations.
If you are interested, or just want to get into contact, I'll leave my information down below.
Thanks again for reading!

DirectorLegit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 26, 2014
YouTube
DirectorLegit
Hey there Legit!
I've been a programmer and game developer for about 5 years now, but I recently got into animation and I'd like to dive deeper into it. If you'd be interested in working together / helping me get better at art in general, so I can transfer that into my animations.
If you are interested, or just want to get into contact, I'll leave my information down below.
Thanks again for reading!

That sounds like a great idea! I'll be free tomorrow, So I'll contact you on Skype, then.

DirectorLegit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 26, 2014
YouTube
DirectorLegit
Care to link a portfolio ? As an amateur illustrator myself id be interested to see how far ppl have gone in a year :)
Wish I could, but I'm still working on getting one together. I haven't been doing Illustrations that long, so I'm making stuff to put in the portfolio. I usually post my work and Work-In-Progress images to my twitter, @DirectorGFX, If you're interested.