Have you ever had that feeling when...

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
Have you ever had that feeling when your tired but at the same time your not? I only ask because I feel like I am tired but after editing about 10 videos on my ps4, I feel as if I can edit more so I can post them on my channel.

Let me know whether or not you had one of these feelings or if you have something similar.

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
I can't make and edit 10 videos a day... How do u do it?? No wonder your tired!! Its also good to plan in advance that is sort of what i've been doing
I only do this because I am both a full time college student as well as a part time worker. But I have backed off a little, so I make around 5 videos every week or so.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Have you ever had that feeling when your tired but at the same time your not? I only ask because I feel like I am tired but after editing about 10 videos on my ps4, I feel as if I can edit more so I can post them on my channel.

Let me know whether or not you had one of these feelings or if you have something similar.
That is the motivation burning that keeps you going, i have the same but then with gaming. Your playing your game and your getting tired but you know your so close to lvling up that you think: Lemme do this real quick then..... 4H later....

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
That is the motivation burning that keeps you going, i have the same but then with gaming. Your playing your game and your getting tired but you know your so close to lvling up that you think: Lemme do this real quick then..... 4H later....

Yeah something like that always messes up my sleeping scheduled. Ends up being 3am, then I realize I have to get up in 3 hours :(

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube

That is the common thing with gamers :D:D:D. The constant grind to become stronger has a strain on the body. As I replied to the person above yours about the amount of videos, I have lessened the amount of videos made from 10-5 every week.

Yeah something like that always messes up my sleeping scheduled. Ends up being 3am, then I realize I have to get up in 3 hours :(
:eek:I now have no sleep schedule due to this:eek:. My body has gotten used to waking up whenever(y) (Y). When I do not feel like playing games, I go to sleep.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
That is the common thing with gamers :D:D:D. The constant grind to become stronger has a strain on the body. As I replied to the person above yours about the amount of videos, I have lessened the amount of videos made from 10-5 every week.

:eek:I now have no sleep schedule due to this:eek:. My body has gotten used to waking up whenever(y) (Y). When I do not feel like playing games, I go to sleep.
Aye, the gaming spirit is not only there while gaming but also with many other things haha :p

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Haha i can relate to that problem, had it many times where i forgot the clock and was like oh wait! Better get dressed for work after a quick shower as it was already time to go, showing up at work and everyone knew already by the look on my face XD

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I have gotten this recently, especially when I'm on the forums around 11-12pm (yes I'm still on here then :p ), I always find myself saying "I will answer one more thread" or "I will respond to this" and then still find myself on at 2AM like I did a few days ago. The I was up 5 hours later and back on :)

Reactions: Nostalgic Gamer

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
I have gotten this recently, especially when I'm on the forums around 11-12pm (yes I'm still on here then :p ), I always find myself saying "I will answer one more thread" or "I will respond to this" and then still find myself on at 2AM like I did a few days ago. The I was up 5 hours later and back on :)
Don't you love when you make promises to yourself and you find out that your definition of a few hours equates to 5+ hours. I find this funny only because it is true.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Don't you love when you make promises to yourself and you find out that your definition of a few hours equates to 5+ hours. I find this funny only because it is true.
Yeah I really do love it, the best is when I'm playing something and I'm like I will be there in a minute - a few hours "you called me" :p