Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Oh man, yes! Creating content for YouTube absolutely turned my life around! I used to be super shy and insecure, and everything about my daily routine felt so robotic. I felt like I was getting nowhere. YouTube has given me confidence and purpose like nothing else I've ever experienced. I finally feel like I'm part of a community I truly belong in. Having this circle of subscribers and fellow creators -- it feels like one big family.

Kemtari

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
Kemtari
Well this if you're serious than you can just give one answer to that question. Ther is no point doing stuff you don't like this will break you in some time.:)
For me it is just like in my work. It is a great way to meet new people all over the world, with the same interests you have and the possibilty to learn other cultures, mindsets and stuff like that.

But the most Important thing for me is to make people happy. To give them a great Feeling because if you archive that it is just an awesome feeling for your self. It is a real addiction :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I am having a blast doing YouTube I was just wondering, any of you love doing YouTube! No, not for the money or fame just having fun doing what you love in YouTube!!
I feel the same, I don't even care about copyright for that matter. I believe you can do youtube well only when you love it :D

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Oh man, yes! Creating content for YouTube absolutely turned my life around! I used to be super shy and insecure, and everything about my daily routine felt so robotic. I felt like I was getting nowhere. YouTube has given me confidence and purpose like nothing else I've ever experienced. I finally feel like I'm part of a community I truly belong in. Having this circle of subscribers and fellow creators -- it feels like one big family.
you are right! YouTube opens you up!

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Other great things are...Communities like these. I longed for this. I longed to meet people with similar likes and dislikes. I'm so unique in my country, so basically I'm kinda alone.
Being unique is also me I always act like a child so it's fine!

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Being unique is also me I always act like a child so it's fine!
Haha, by the way I checked your channel, seems like you play a variety of games....I did see a few videos and I liked it, (subbed), Say any chance of you playing 'Cat Mario'....It's a difficult game and I guess I would love to watch you play it. Anyways, I make gameplays too, Check out my channel when you're free, (Sub only if you like it!)

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Haha, by the way I checked your channel, seems like you play a variety of games....I did see a few videos and I liked it, (subbed), Say any chance of you playing 'Cat Mario'....It's a difficult game and I guess I would love to watch you play it. Anyways, I make gameplays too, Check out my channel when you're free, (Sub only if you like it!)
I will! And I only sub when I like it it is disrespectful to the person beacuse i don't watch it and i feel the same when someone sub for subs me but i say no! I wanna check out the cat mario game if it's good I might play it! lol I love to play games! lol is it cart mario or cat mario?

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I will! And I only sub when I like it it is disrespectful to the person beacuse i don't watch it and i feel the same when someone sub for subs me but i say no! I wanna check out the cat mario game if it's good I might play it! lol I love to play games! lol is it cart mario or cat mario?
'Cat Mario' it's a rage inducing game, but always trends, :p