Gaming HE IS DEFEATED! - Akinator #2

jd22292

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2016
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
YouTube
Yandere Simulator is that anime game centered around killing people for your character's "senpai." There's one particular part of the game involving the camera in which you can take "panty-shots" from under others' skirts, something Twitch didn't like.

My advice is to consider taking the time to actually read out every question before making your answer. This way, you can be sure you're giving him the right answer to the character you're making him guess.

You definitely show that potential! But don't ever let people say they can't understand you because of that accent; I could understand what you were saying just fine. :)

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
Yandere Simulator is that anime game centered around killing people for your character's "senpai." There's one particular part of the game involving the camera in which you can take "panty-shots" from under others' skirts, something Twitch didn't like.

My advice is to consider taking the time to actually read out every question before making your answer. This way, you can be sure you're giving him the right answer to the character you're making him guess.

You definitely show that potential! But don't ever let people say they can't understand you because of that accent; I could understand what you were saying just fine. :)
i know that im hard to understand with my accent... and its harder when i speak fast xD