Gaming Hello :D

Phroment

New User
Jul 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello, I'm a 17 year old gamer from America. I've had a couple channels in the past, but I was unhappy with how they turned out. But, now I've made this channel as my permanent channel that I will upload several times a week to.

My voice is kinda deep I'm not super hyper like the really popular guys so that's always made me a bit worried that people wouldn't enjoy the videos I made so that's why I avoided it for so long haha.

My channel will most likely be mostly League of Legends, but I have been playing a lot of Ark and Cities Skylines so there will be a good bit of that. I'm pretty open to collaborations as long as I have the game heh

Still need to get my graphics and everything set up until I start uploading though, so it will probably be a while.

Oh yeah and I will also stream on twitch on occasion, wont have a set schedule though..

So yeah that's my introduction lol

Last edited:

konic899

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! and add me on league of legends: Lightning899, maybe we can collab some time :). Good luck on your channel, anything is within reach with help from others :D

Reactions: Phroment

Phroment

New User
Jul 6, 2016
YouTube
I sent you a friend request, name is TRDrewS because I still need to change it lol, and thanks everybody for the welcome

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello, I'm a 17 year old gamer from America. I've had a couple channels in the past, but I was unhappy with how they turned out. But, now I've made this channel as my permanent channel that I will upload several times a week to.

My voice is kinda deep I'm not super hyper like the really popular guys so that's always made me a bit worried that people wouldn't enjoy the videos I made so that's why I avoided it for so long haha.

My channel will most likely be mostly League of Legends, but I have been playing a lot of Ark and Cities Skylines so there will be a good bit of that. I'm pretty open to collaborations as long as I have the game heh

Still need to get my graphics and everything set up until I start uploading though, so it will probably be a while.

Oh yeah and I will also stream on twitch on occasion, wont have a set schedule though..

So yeah that's my introduction lol

Welcome and Good luck Phroment, Don't worry about the voice, I seen alot of youtubers have deep voice get alot of views and subs and they love they channel.

Reactions: Phroment