Gaming Hello, Everyone! I'm starting up a YouTube channel.

Hello! I'm Aerdian, an indie game developer, graphic designer, and newbie YouTuber. I really enjoy designing illustrations and playing the cello. I joined YTtalk to join a YouTube community to help find other YouTubers like me, and get help and support from people who have YouTube experience. I absolutely love pasta, the color yellow, and dogs. I'm excited to be here starting a new YouTube channel and I hope to get to know you all :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello! I'm Aerdian, an indie game developer, graphic designer, and newbie YouTuber. I really enjoy designing illustrations and playing the cello. I joined YTtalk to join a YouTube community to help find other YouTubers like me, and get help and support from people who have YouTube experience. I absolutely love pasta, the color yellow, and dogs. I'm excited to be here starting a new YouTube channel and I hope to get to know you all :)
Hey man! Welcome to Freedom! :D So you'll be playing Indie games on your channel?

dineandrhyme

Rising User
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
I love pasta too Welcome to YouTube, good luck!!