Gaming Hello everyone! Let's be friends.

Un1uck3y

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
What's up guys? I'm Un1uck3y but yall are more than welcome to call me Dave, and like so many others I'm a gaming channel. Though to say its strictly about the game play is a little beside the point since I try to at least be a little funny in my content. I am a 22 year old college student in Florida studying Criminal Justice. I really enjoy gaming, but I also skate and do a little dancing (I got some mad flow btw). I'm a pizza fiend with goals of getting into the FBI and learning more about how people think so that I can better help others. I started YouTube simply to have fun, but like with my work in CJ I just wanna be a help to people, and if I can give ya a few laughs then my work is done! I do my best to upload on Saturdays weekly and I joined the forums so that I might get in better touch with the community that I might be able to expand and grow my own channel. I simply heard about Freedom through doing research on other MCNs and looking into not only who I could join, but who would let a small channel like me on board. The only advice I can give right now is to keep on trying and not let people tell you what you can't do, and I really hope yall will check my channel, like, comment, subscribe, stay awesome, be awesome, and remember you Cool Cats...

Good Luck Out There!

- Dave "Un1uck3y"

Reactions: AFKPlays

Un1uck3y

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
I'm predominately on PC right now due to my set up, but I'm also recording some PS Vita gameplay through a pstv setup and plan on recording PS3/PS4 gameplay in the future. And thanks for the welcomes guys!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
What's up guys? I'm Un1uck3y but yall are more than welcome to call me Dave, and like so many others I'm a gaming channel. Though to say its strictly about the game play is a little beside the point since I try to at least be a little funny in my content. I am a 22 year old college student in Florida studying Criminal Justice. I really enjoy gaming, but I also skate and do a little dancing (I got some mad flow btw). I'm a pizza fiend with goals of getting into the FBI and learning more about how people think so that I can better help others. I started YouTube simply to have fun, but like with my work in CJ I just wanna be a help to people, and if I can give ya a few laughs then my work is done! I do my best to upload on Saturdays weekly and I joined the forums so that I might get in better touch with the community that I might be able to expand and grow my own channel. I simply heard about Freedom through doing research on other MCNs and looking into not only who I could join, but who would let a small channel like me on board. The only advice I can give right now is to keep on trying and not let people tell you what you can't do, and I really hope yall will check my channel, like, comment, subscribe, stay awesome, be awesome, and remember you Cool Cats...

Good Luck Out There!

- Dave "Un1uck3y"
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Nice intro mate, loved reading it....I just checked your channel that Fnaf video was dope....it was really entertaining...Keep up the good work mate! Subbed and looking forward for more! As a fellow entertainer, friends? :D

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hullo, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°

We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ Really awesome intro, by the way! You seem like a really cool dude!
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡