Gaming Hello everyone! Let's grow together on YouTube!

BlueDelphin

Rising User
Jul 2, 2016
Hello everyone! I am BlueDelphin :D I am currently uploading Pokemon fan game Let's Play series on my channel. But someday I would like to try on horror games too on my channel because I never finish any horror game before in my life :( Maybe because I was too scared :p But if I do it with audiences maybe I can beat the game eventually :) I want to grow my channel as much as you guys want to grow your channel
Of course anyone would want to grow their channel
So it would be a good idea for us to help each other out to grow our channel
By helping out each other, I believe that we can grow our channel together! So I am here to make an offer to you guys to gain an active subs if you guys did the same for me too
I will check out your videos in a regular basis if you check out my videos regularly too
So, if you are interested, please leave a comment down below after you'd subscribed to my channel and I will check out your channel

Check out my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-X5GUklvASNGl2xUgm7cg

Reactions: Rainbowdash 98

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

BlueDelphin

Rising User
Jul 2, 2016
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Hello everyone name is Rainbowdash98 i'm currently a half-life walkthought and mod walkthought here, i can walkthought another i can i want i want to say hi to BlueDelphin and like another games like horror ;):p:cool:

Welcome to the community @BlueDelphin ;)
Thanks for the very warm welcome guys :D

Reactions: TwilightPrinze