Gaming Hello everyone!!! Pleasure to meet Everyone in Freedom !!

SkyTerra-Eva

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
I am pretty much new here to freedom I have heard alot of good things here on freedom and I have been looking for a good network to help make my channel into something amazing so I can here lol.

My name is Evan :D

Well on my Gaming channel I play a random assortment of games from today's newest games down to the Sega Genesis retro games *cough* Vectorman*cough*. I really want to make this channel a success to help me out with my Game review website called " SkyTerra-Review" to help the indie devs have their games get some crowd funding, to help them not pay over thousands and thousands of dollars just to have it reviewed.

Anyway I can atleast give a short list of games I have played
"The Division"
" Call of Duty Black Ops 3 "
" Super Hot"
" Megaman Battle Network" ( From 1 to the Megaman Battle Network 6)
and so on and so forth

Hope to meet new friends and awesome people to collaborate with !!
Please take a look at my channel :D

Reactions: Zcython

Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2014
YouTube
jamestron360
Glad to see a retro gamer in freedom welcome :).
But I have to ask do you do retro games like doom 3D, one of the first 3D games to come out (But you can still see the pixel like a normal 2D game) or are you even more old school like (mario and zelda)

Reactions: SkyTerra-Eva

Zcython

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2016
Estonia
YouTube
Zcython
Greetings Evan! Welcome to the community of Freedom!
As soon as I read that you're a retro gamer I remembered that a while back, I made a 'retro' vending machine game which was one of my school projects. :p

SkyTerra-Eva

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Thank you everyone for the welcome :D

Wooff - yep Wolfenstine , Doom 3D and Sonic 3D world

Zcython - wow you really made one of those !?

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
I am pretty much new here to freedom I have heard alot of good things here on freedom and I have been looking for a good network to help make my channel into something amazing so I can here lol.

Well on my Gaming channel I play a random assortment of games from today's newest games down to the Sega Genesis retro games *cough* Vectorman*cough*. I really want to make this channel a success to help me out with my Game review website called " SkyTerra-Review" to help the indie devs have their games get some crowd funding, to help them not pay over thousands and thousands of dollars just to have it reviewed.

"The Division"
" Super Hot"
and so on and so forth

Pleasure to meet you my freind! Let's hope your dream comes true! Because with hard work and effort! You can do this bro! Welcome to the freedom community!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

"The Division"
" Super Hot"
and so on and so forth

Being new to freedom is nice, I wish I could relive that experience :p Welcome to everything you see here today Evan, how's your first experience going so far? What do you think about the Super Hot game? I love the slow reactions when we don't move :eek:

SkyTerra-Eva

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Being new to freedom is nice, I wish I could relive that experience :p Welcome to everything you see here today Evan, how's your first experience going so far? What do you think about the Super Hot game? I love the slow reactions when we don't move :eek:
Good so far I love everyone's Welcomes and helping me feel welcome here to the Freedom World !
Super hot is really fun its like one of those games that if you had a bad day you start it up and just destroy everyone with slow motion bullets and sword slashes >:D but other than that its one of my many favorites but Hyper Light Drifter is coming up behind it lol

SkyTerra-Eva

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Pleasure to meet you my freind! Let's hope your dream comes true! Because with hard work and effort! You can do this bro! Welcome to the freedom community!
Ain't that the truth :D! Well I will keep moving forward to making this channel awesome and hope to collaborate with some of you some time :D

Reactions: CMTXRATED

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Welcome to the community Evan! Glad to have you among us! I do love your idea of getting some exposure to indie games out there, since there are so many indie gems out there! Keep it up Evan! :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Good so far I love everyone's Welcomes and helping me feel welcome here to the Freedom World !
Super hot is really fun its like one of those games that if you had a bad day you start it up and just destroy everyone with slow motion bullets and sword slashes >:D but other than that its one of my many favorites but Hyper Light Drifter is coming up behind it lol
That's awesome that people are making you feel more welcome here. And I can definitely tell for Super hot, slow motion is a great concept ^^