Hello Freedom network!! I am a new member to Freedom and new to Youtube. I am still trying to find my feet, making videos, and learning about....well pretty much everything!! My channel is a ranting/step by step parody, with bags of foul language, british humour and dark humour and some self abuse as well!! I welcome all feedback to my channel, so I would really appreciate any one of you popping over to my channel and leaving a like, dislike or a comment to let me know what Im doing right/mostly wrong. I look forward to interacting with you all in the future, if you want to a chat just contact me and Il get back to you as quickly as a I can!

Thanks

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom network!! I am a new member to Freedom and new to Youtube. I am still trying to find my feet, making videos, and learning about....well pretty much everything!! My channel is a ranting/step by step parody, with bags of foul language, british humour and dark humour and some self abuse as well!! I welcome all feedback to my channel, so I would really appreciate any one of you popping over to my channel and leaving a like, dislike or a comment to let me know what Im doing right/mostly wrong. I look forward to interacting with you all in the future, if you want to a chat just contact me and Il get back to you as quickly as a I can!

Thanks
Hello to you too Youa, how long have you been with youtube lately? I understand trying to find your feet, once you gain some footing, you should be fine. Do you use a lot of foul language, and do you prefer it? I hope that you manage to meet a lot of people here ^^

Hello to you too Youa, how long have you been with youtube lately? I understand trying to find your feet, once you gain some footing, you should be fine. Do you use a lot of foul language, and do you prefer it? I hope that you manage to meet a lot of people here ^^

Hi thanks for replying!!! I actually like using a lot of foul language but obviously I want to gain some traction and I dont want to limit my audience potiential. I havent been doing this for very long. I used to make mental health based videos but realised that Id be better doing something like comedy rants etc...

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi thanks for replying!!! I actually like using a lot of foul language but obviously I want to gain some traction and I dont want to limit my audience potiential. I havent been doing this for very long. I used to make mental health based videos but realised that Id be better doing something like comedy rants etc...
Hah, using foul language does limit your audience in a way. It can put off people that don't enjoy it in their every day life, but you connect more to a specific audience. It's okay that you haven't done this for very long, once you accumulate some experience, you can start implementing material you learn ^^

Well it really depends on the topic. Its not just the amount of curse words I use but rather the actual words I use. **** for example which I use ro describe myself, I would consider probably the strongest word there is maybe. I only have 4 live video on youtube right now so I could edit them to include bleeps. Or like you say, dont swear as much.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well it really depends on the topic. Its not just the amount of curse words I use but rather the actual words I use. **** for example which I use ro describe myself, I would consider probably the strongest word there is maybe. I only have 4 live video on youtube right now so I could edit them to include bleeps. Or like you say, dont swear as much.
I understand. It's personal preference for me since I don't curse. You should keep your targeted demographic in mind, because you can do without the bleeps. Censoring takes a lot of effort for every video. Just keep your audience in mind, and see what they have to say ^^

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yeah I get what your saying and I appreciate the feedback so thankyou. I just need to actually build an audience first lol
No worries, thanks for taking my advice into consideration. It takes time to figure out your audience, but marketing yourself is a good start. Work on tagging your videos early on, writing in your descriptions, making custom thumbnails, and content that will attract others ^^