Gaming Hello everyone :)

Banana Capon

Rising User
Mar 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi! I've been with freedom for about 1 year but never made a thread here before :)

Your name:
Bananacapon(channel name)
Where are you from?: Poland
How old are you?: 19
How did you find Freedom!?: I saw one of my youtube friends posting a video about getting a partnership with Freedom
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to check out other youtubers :)
What are your hobbies?: Gaming and eating
What is your favorite food?: Everything with banana
Why did you start YouTube?: To be honest I kind of wanted to practise my english(since it's not my first language) and obviously to play games and hopefully make a living out of it.
What is your biggest dream?: Being happy :)
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel.
What kind of content do you upload?: Mostly TF2 videos but I post other videos too
When do you upload?: I don't have a schedule but now I'm trying to upload once in a week.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM7fZZLM71iHFnqlYHj5ZzQ

Thank you for reading :)

Reactions: CarbonMeister

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Hi! I've been with freedom for about 1 year but never made a thread here before :)

Your name:
Bananacapon(channel name)
Where are you from?: Poland
How old are you?: 19
How did you find Freedom!?: I saw one of my youtube friends posting a video about getting a partnership with Freedom
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to check out other youtubers :)
What are your hobbies?: Gaming and eating
What is your favorite food?: Everything with banana
Why did you start YouTube?: To be honest I kind of wanted to practise my english(since it's not my first language) and obviously to play games and hopefully make a living out of it.
What is your biggest dream?: Being happy :)
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel.
What kind of content do you upload?: Mostly TF2 videos but I post other videos too
When do you upload?: I don't have a schedule but now I'm trying to upload once in a week.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM7fZZLM71iHFnqlYHj5ZzQ

Thank you for reading :)
Welcome to !Freedom