Music Hello Everyone!

AugustBreak

New User
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone! My name is Alex but you can call me August. I am a singer, songwriter, voice actor, regular actor, director, cinematographer, editor, writer, composer, and set designer. Yeah I do a ton of things. I started my YouTube channel very recently, but have been using YouTube since about 2007. I post covers of whatever song appeals to me at the time or whatever is suggested. I someday want to make YouTube my fulltime job, but as of now I am happy with having it as something I love to do on the side. Check out my channel! I hope you find something you like. If you do, subscribe! I hope to see you there. https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAssassinOfFirenze

Reactions: NotShadowGhost

KestonicTV

Freedom! Member

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom man hope you enjoy your time here and gain new subs :) iv checked your channel out and its really good keep this up and u will earn subs eailly :) to help u out iv subbed to your channel keep up the good work man cant wait to see what u come up with next!!

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello. Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

I keep debating an outro to my videos but I honestly don't know what style to go for. Music guys are always in demand here :).