Gaming Hello Everyone!

Savage Clan

Rising User
Jan 21, 2016
YouTube
My Name is Cameron or sE Reduct and I am from a group of friends collectively known as Savage Clan, we upload mainly Call of Duty videos but plan on expanding on our selection or games.
All of us are from Australia. In our core uploading group there is myself, I am 16. Lockie he is 17, Bilal he is also 16 and William who is 13.
We found the freedom network through a YouTuber name Aliggamer.
We joined the Freedom forums because we want to grow as a channel with other wonderful people and hopefully collaborate with others in the end.
Our hobbies are mainly gaming but it's not just a hobbie it is a passion of all of our and we hope to contribute back to a community that has given o much to us.
My favorite food personally is a good ol' Steak burger: William says "Lasagna is the stuff" Bilial loves Pizza all day everyday and Lockie say it'd have to be "Macaroni and Cheese"
We started YouTube because we though it'd be a fun way to show the community what we could do and that we could be a lot more then just casual everyday gamers. We wanted to get to a point where we are respected in the community but mostly it is because we wanted to have some fun with what we do.
My biggest dream is to become and Behavioral Physiologist as a career but for YouTube our biggest dream is to continue doing what we love which is gaming for as long as we can and love evry second of it as we are now.
We run a gaming channel mainly Call of Duty for now but we will be trying to expand and showcase or range of skills on many games.
We upload main Trickshotting and funny moments from when we are playing but we are coming out with a teamtage soon for out 100 subscriber milestone which is a showcase of our skill and devotion to the game.
We are all in school studying various thing so we mainly upload on Sundays because of the work load that comes with school but once holidays come ours as we proved for the last few weeks, we are able to come out with 2-3 videos a week.
Savage Clan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoIDVfYul9lrkLksd-X0qmA

Last edited:

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
My Name is Cameron or sE Reduct and I am from a group of friends collectively known as Savage Clan, we upload mainly Call of Duty videos but plan on expanding on our selection or games.
All of us are from Australia. In our core uploading group there is myself, I am 16. Lockie he is 17, Bilial he is also 16 and William who is 13.
We joined the Freedom forums because we want to grow as a channel with other wonderful people and hopefully collaborate with others in the end.
Our hobbies are mainly gaming but it's not just a hobbie it is a passion of all of our and we hope to contribute back to a community that has given o much to us.
My favorite food personally is a good ol' Steak burger: William says "Lasagna is the stuff" Bilial loves Pizza all day everyday and Lockie say it'd have to be "Macaroni and Cheese"
We started YouTube because we though it'd be a fun way to show the community what we could do and that we could be a lot more then just casual everyday gamers. We wanted to get to a point where we are respected in the community but mostly it is because we wanted to have some fun with what we do.
My biggest dream is to become and Behavioral Physiologist as a career but for YouTube our biggest dream is to continue doing what we love which is gaming for as long as we can and love evry second of it as we are now.
We run a gaming channel mainly Call of Duty for now but we will be trying to expand and showcase or range of skills on many games.
We upload main Trickshotting and funny moments from when we are playing but we are coming out with a teamtage soon for out 100 subscriber milestone which is a showcase of our skill and devotion to the game.
We are all in school studying various thing so we mainly upload on Sundays because of the work load that comes with school but once holidays come ours as we proved for the last few weeks, we are able to come out with 2-3 videos a week.
Welcome to Freedom! I play Call of Duty as well, and I had acidity tried to trickshot a long while back. I just didn't have the patience for it. Anyways, I hope you fellas enjoy your stay here! Best wishes to you all!

Reactions: Savage Clan

Savage Clan

Rising User
Jan 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I play Call of Duty as well, and I had acidity tried to trickshot a long while back. I just didn't have the patience for it. Anyways, I hope you fellas enjoy your stay here! Best wishes to you all!
Thanks man, It does take a lot of patience but it's all worth it.

Reactions: Goped Fred

Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
All of us are from Australia. In our core uploading group there is myself, I am 16. Lockie he is 17, Bilal he is also 16 and William who is 13.
Welcome to freedom!!! waasaaa

Armando Herrera

Oct 6, 2015
YouTube
welcome to freedom :D