Gaming Hello Everyone!

KingCosmic

Rising User
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone! This is just me introducing myself. If you want to check out my channel it's in my signature but here is my YouTube Story.
Hey if they can do it why can't I? Hello everyone I'm Mike, otherwise known as KingCosmic, and this is my YouTube story. Almost 4 years ago now I was having the worst year of my life in middle school. I was bullied everyday, I was forced to quit playing ice hockey, my one true love, because of many, devastating concussions. Around the same time, my doctors had found a tumor in my brain about the size of a pea and I had regular MRI's and was always in the doctors office. So, I fell into a depression late in the school year and my parents decided to have me homeschooled for the remainder of the year. This led to me spending A LOT of time on YouTube watching people like SkyDoesMinecraft and SeaNanners. I fell in love with what they did and all of their awesome videos and decided to make a channel of my own. I made Minecraft videos and ended up with around 100 subscribers in the course of 3 months. But some of my friends at the time found out and I deleted my channel out of pure embarrassment. To this day I wish I never deleted that channel because for the past 4 years I've made channels trying to get back to where I was but never quite succeeding. After 2 other failed channels I made this one last month and I've been trying so hard to bring back the small success I once had. Making YouTube videos is just something I really enjoy doing and to see that not very many people are watching the video you put so much effort into is really discouraging. All I want from YouTube is to be recognized for the work I put in. The money and fame would be a bonus but I just want to make enjoyable content for people who are in the same situation I was in 4 years ago and hopefully inspire another person to make videos. SkyDoesMinecraft and SeaNanners will never understand the impact they had on my life. They inspired me to have a passion for creating content and I don't think I'll ever lose the love for YouTube. I just hope someday, someone will be writing the same thing, but they'll say I inspired them, or I saved their life. Just like Sky and Adam did. Thank you for taking the time to read my YouTube story, have a wonderful day.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey everyone! This is just me introducing myself. If you want to check out my channel it's in my signature but here is my YouTube Story.
Hey if they can do it why can't I? Hello everyone I'm Mike, otherwise known as KingCosmic, and this is my YouTube story. Almost 4 years ago now I was having the worst year of my life in middle school. I was bullied everyday, I was forced to quit playing ice hockey, my one true love, because of many, devastating concussions. Around the same time, my doctors had found a tumor in my brain about the size of a pea and I had regular MRI's and was always in the doctors office. So, I fell into a depression late in the school year and my parents decided to have me homeschooled for the remainder of the year. This led to me spending A LOT of time on YouTube watching people like SkyDoesMinecraft and SeaNanners. I fell in love with what they did and all of their awesome videos and decided to make a channel of my own. I made Minecraft videos and ended up with around 100 subscribers in the course of 3 months. But some of my friends at the time found out and I deleted my channel out of pure embarrassment. To this day I wish I never deleted that channel because for the past 4 years I've made channels trying to get back to where I was but never quite succeeding. After 2 other failed channels I made this one last month and I've been trying so hard to bring back the small success I once had. Making YouTube videos is just something I really enjoy doing and to see that not very many people are watching the video you put so much effort into is really discouraging. All I want from YouTube is to be recognized for the work I put in. The money and fame would be a bonus but I just want to make enjoyable content for people who are in the same situation I was in 4 years ago and hopefully inspire another person to make videos. SkyDoesMinecraft and SeaNanners will never understand the impact they had on my life. They inspired me to have a passion for creating content and I don't think I'll ever lose the love for YouTube. I just hope someday, someone will be writing the same thing, but they'll say I inspired them, or I saved their life. Just like Sky and Adam did. Thank you for taking the time to read my YouTube story, have a wonderful day.

Welcome to the family KindCosmic, that sucks you get bully and a tumor in you brain. Mind I ask how you fond about Freedom! and what types games do you play?

KingCosmic

Rising User
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family KindCosmic, that sucks you get bully and a tumor in you brain. Mind I ask how you fond about Freedom! and what types games do you play?
I used to be partnered with my old channel so I came back with this one. I play FIFA16, The Division and GTA5! As well as many other games