Sumeet Bharankar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hello Everyone I'm Sumeet Bharankar and I'm from India and I'm 21. I've always loved music and wanted to do something with it. I created a Youtube channel Dedicated to Music called "The Music Drop" where you will find copyright/royalty free music which can be used by all content creators. The goal behind starting this channel was to support those great artist who create such great music and give it away for free so that other creators could use them. I heard about freedom through The George Show, I loved the things I learned from him and found it really helpful so I came along. The biggest dream right now I have is to make The Music Drop a successful Record Label and help those awesome artists those make such great music and also to support and help grow the upcoming generation of artists. I'm very frequent on my uploads, I upload everyday and I make sure the artist of the song get all the proper credits of his work, after all he/she has put in a lot of effort in those 3 to 5 mins of song. So to anyone and everyone who loves music, I invite you all to be a part of my family The Music Drop Family we are happy to have you all :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello Everyone I'm Sumeet Bharankar and I'm from India and I'm 21. I've always loved music and wanted to do something with it. I created a Youtube channel Dedicated to Music called "The Music Drop" where you will find copyright/royalty free music which can be used by all content creators. The goal behind starting this channel was to support those great artist who create such great music and give it away for free so that other creators could use them. I heard about freedom through The George Show, I loved the things I learned from him and found it really helpful so I came along. The biggest dream right now I have is to make The Music Drop a successful Record Label and help those awesome artists those make such great music and also to support and help grow the upcoming generation of artists. I'm very frequent on my uploads, I upload everyday and I make sure the artist of the song get all the proper credits of his work, after all he/she has put in a lot of effort in those 3 to 5 mins of song. So to anyone and everyone who loves music, I invite you all to be a part of my family The Music Drop Family we are happy to have you all :)
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

If i'm not mistaken we have already met on Discord, good to see you on the forums :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! You saved my butt, seriously dude, I was in need of some royalty free music,,,,Checked your channel all songs are superb, just like my style...I subbed....neat job! Moreover, I'm from India too, although I make gameplays.....Neat man! Keep up the good work!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I hope that you have a wonderful future here Sumeet ^^ The George Show attracts a lot of people actually! It's nice that he can make videos every so often when he is not busy.

Sumeet Bharankar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! You saved my butt, seriously dude, I was in need of some royalty free music,,,,Checked your channel all songs are superb, just like my style...I subbed....neat job! Moreover, I'm from India too, although I make gameplays.....Neat man! Keep up the good work!
Welcome to The Music Drop Family, happy that you found our channel helpful Its good to know you are from India too! We will grow together! :)

Sumeet Bharankar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
I hope that you have a wonderful future here Sumeet ^^ The George Show attracts a lot of people actually! It's nice that he can make videos every so often when he is not busy.
Yes he does inspires many and its good to see some support on random :) and also its great talking to you too I'm happy that we got in touch here on forums too