Gaming Hello Everyone!

ObeyCalvinHD

New User
Mar 23, 2014
YouTube
Hello, Everyone

I'm a new member of the Freedom! family. I was once a member but became inactive on YouTube so I decided to make a comeback. I deleted all my videos & just began my new channel. I hope you'll view some of my content & hope you will subscribe!

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
Hello @ObeyCalvinHD and welcome back. I want to tell you something that I think you should know and that is you should not delete your older videos but unlist them. I think this would help you more in the long run because you can look back at it and reflect on how much you have improved over the years.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, Everyone

I'm a new member of the Freedom! family. I was once a member but became inactive on YouTube so I decided to make a comeback. I deleted all my videos & just began my new channel. I hope you'll view some of my content & hope you will subscribe!
Welcome back to the community :)

So your going to make a comeback? I wish you the best of luck then! Since the topic mentions you have a gaming channel i am curious to hear what genres you are most interested in :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey ObeyCalvinHD!

Welcome to the Freedom! Forums! It's kind of sad you deleted your older videos as it can be fun to look back on an old video of yours and see how terrible it was and how much you've improved ;)

Also, it seems like you didn't enter your YouTube channel ID correctly so there's an Error below your message! If you want to fix it and let it show your channel to others below your messages, try these steps: