Gaming Hello everyone

ceo Lorenzo

Rising User
Apr 29, 2017
YouTube
ceoLorenzoYT
Hi guys, my name is Lorenzo and I just started doing Youtube. I'm 22 years old and from Belgium, my channel name is ceo Lorenzo - CSGO & more. I've been watching Youtube a lot for a few years now and always had the idea of doing it myself in the back of my head and now i finally decided it's time to be a man and do it :p

Freedom came to my attention while i was watching a guide on Youtube with tips on growing a new channel and the guide said that freedom is a good place to connect with people, so here I am.

I'm a big car guy so my biggest life goal is owning a supercar or even a hypercar. If i could choose 1 car atm it would be a Mclaren P1.

So that's my introduction, thanks for reading if you came this far and have a nice day! :)

Last edited:

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hi guys, my name is Lorenzo and I just started doing Youtube. I'm 22 years old and from Belgium, my channel name is ceo Lorenzo - CSGO & more. I've been watching Youtube a lot for a few years now and always had the idea of doing it myself in the back of my head and now i finally decided it's time to be a man and do it :p

Freedom came to my attention while i was watching a guide on Youtube with tips on growing a new channel and the guide said that freedom is a good place to connect with people, so here I am.

I'm a big car guy so my biggest life goal is owning a supercar or even a hypercar. If i could choose 1 car atm it would be a Mclaren P1.

So that's my introduction, thanks for reading if you came this far and have a nice day! :)
Welcome to freedom hope you like it here :)

Reactions: ceo Lorenzo