Gaming Hello fellow freedomers I am fairly new to this platform

Clashing With Raz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
United kingdom
YouTube
Hey every I'm raz from Clashing With Raz and I'm from the UK. I found freedom on YouTube video came up on my suggestions page. I joined the forums to interact and communicate with others that also enjoyed the game clash of Clans over I'm also here to help everyone else out who might need help around the forums. I started YouTube because I felt there was a lack of high level gameplay of Clash of Clans on YouTube and I want to share my knowledge that I have gained for the past three and a half years of playing this game. My channel, Clashing With Raz is about high level game play on a game called Clash of Clans. I try my best to at least have at least have two or three videos a week. My dream would be to become huge on YouTube and have millions of subscribers so many people around the world can be alerted on my unrecognised experience on Clash of Clans whenever I upload. Now let's hear some fun facts about me! I like to play badminton and football and I also like to watch scary and comedy films. My favourite food would have to be pizza and churros dipped in chocolate yum!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgi7rtWjIu0gkoD-MnyWPHQ?sub_confirmation=1

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey every I'm raz from Clashing With Raz and I'm from the UK. I found freedom on YouTube video came up on my suggestions page. I joined the forums to interact and communicate with others that also enjoyed the game clash of Clans over I'm also here to help everyone else out who might need help around the forums. I started YouTube because I felt there was a lack of high level gameplay of Clash of Clans on YouTube and I want to share my knowledge that I have gained for the past three and a half years of playing this game. My channel, Clashing With Raz is about high level game play on a game called Clash of Clans. I try my best to at least have at least have two or three videos a week. My dream would be to become huge on YouTube and have millions of subscribers so many people around the world can be alerted on my unrecognised experience on Clash of Clans whenever I upload. Now let's hear some fun facts about me! I like to play badminton and football and I also like to watch scary and comedy films. My favourite food would have to be pizza and churros dipped in chocolate yum!
Welcome to the Freedom Community fellow Clasher!

Played Clash of Clans alot but due to that my phone is currently broken can't play it. Do you also play Clash Royale?

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Nice intro mate! :D Clash of clans eh? Sounds interesting! Also if you're planning to be a frequent uploader...my advice would be to try and manage the channel layout...And keep up the good work! :D

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Clashing With Raz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
United kingdom
YouTube
Nice intro mate! :D Clash of clans eh? Sounds interesting! Also if you're planning to be a frequent uploader...my advice would be to try and manage the channel layout...And keep up the good work! :D
Yeah thanks for that. I just need to find the time to improve my layout, been really strapped for time. Lately between posting videos, helping out on the forums and juggling real life as well.

Reactions: AFKPlays