Gaming Hello Freedom Family! Nice to meet you!

Drugue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2016
Indaiatuba, SP - Brasil
YouTube
Hello, my name is Diego a.k.a. Drugue, I'm from Indaiatuba a small countryside city from Brazil, I have 27 years old but I consider myself a gamer since I've been able to use a joystick in a propper way, on the week I was born my parents boght an Atari 2600 as my first gift and I have many childhood memories of my family reunite to play some games, this made me grow up with a passion for games and I've decided to start a youtube channel to share this passion with everybody, I've started the channel with HearthStone because on my teenage years I had this dream to become a Magic: The Gathering pro player, but it is really hard here in Brazil, so as soon as I heard that Blizzard was making a TCG I got nuts about it and decide to try to fullfil my dreams and become a HerathStone pro player. But the channel will be abou everything games related, from new realeases to old games, from gameplays to documentary reviews and so on.
Som friends that also have gaming channel pointed myself on freedoms direction and I've joined freedom family because I fond here what I expected on a network, and I've joined the foruns to meet channels and people that share common interest with me. I've started my channel about a month ago and I it is really small (about 40 subscribers) but I'm sure that with a lot of hard work and a little help from the freedom family I'll get there! I upload HearthStone videos every thursday and tuesday, and I have a Warmachine Tactics series that if nothing goes wrong is uploaded every friday. I'm planning to start a Heroes of the Storm series and some vlogs about games, but this is another story!lol
Hope you like my work!
Thanks!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello, my name is Diego a.k.a. Drugue, I'm from Indaiatuba a small countryside city from Brazil, I have 27 years old but I consider myself a gamer since I've been able to use a joystick in a propper way, on the week I was born my parents boght an Atari 2600 as my first gift and I have many childhood memories of my family reunite to play some games, this made me grow up with a passion for games and I've decided to start a youtube channel to share this passion with everybody, I've started the channel with HearthStone because on my teenage years I had this dream to become a Magic: The Gathering pro player, but it is really hard here in Brazil, so as soon as I heard that Blizzard was making a TCG I got nuts about it and decide to try to fullfil my dreams and become a HerathStone pro player. But the channel will be abou everything games related, from new realeases to old games, from gameplays to documentary reviews and so on.
Som friends that also have gaming channel pointed myself on freedoms direction and I've joined freedom family because I fond here what I expected on a network, and I've joined the foruns to meet channels and people that share common interest with me. I've started my channel about a month ago and I it is really small (about 40 subscribers) but I'm sure that with a lot of hard work and a little help from the freedom family I'll get there! I upload HearthStone videos every thursday and tuesday, and I have a Warmachine Tactics series that if nothing goes wrong is uploaded every friday. I'm planning to start a Heroes of the Storm series and some vlogs about games, but this is another story!lol
Hope you like my work!
Thanks!

Welcome to the family Drugue, I hope your Magic or HearthStone Pro League come true, What you enjoy the most Magic or HearthStone?

Drugue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2016
Indaiatuba, SP - Brasil
YouTube
Welcome to the family Drugue, I hope your Magic or HearthStone Pro League come true, What you enjoy the most Magic or HearthStone?
Thank RewindThatGaming, today I'll have to say that I enjoy HearthStone the most, but it's only because I can't follow the block rotation of magic. I really enjoy all the magic mechanics and it's response windows, I just quit playing because it became a expensive hobby and it's really hard to findo good championships in my region, I have to go all the way to São Paulo to play a PTQ or something like that (this is slowly changing now). So because of it I'm enjoying HearthStone the most. But if you ask me what rules set I like the most, my answer will have to be Magic's rule set!