Entertainment Hello Freedom Family!!!

Blood: Tig'Aero

New User
Jun 13, 2016
Volos, Greece
YouTube
My name is Ntinos a.k.a Blood: Tig'Aero.
Im 22 years old and Im from Volos, Greece.
I was searching for "how can you earn money from videos" and I first found this Ad Sense,
but then found Freedom and The George Show and I really liked it.
So I was watching the show for 3 months and after I got my paypal card, I decided that I should join because george and the people at the comment section were very helpfull to others.
So I said to myself "What the hell Ima join freedom, nothing to lose alot to gain" as freedom
provides alot of stuff for helping a channel.
What are my hobbies?? hmmmm I would say watching Series, Anime, Youtube, Smite and Sleeping lol.
My favourite food is propably pizza, gyros and lettuce?? yep lettuce :)
I decided to start a youtube channel after watching a video of boogie2988 that he stated the reason why he started his youtube channel by saying that he couldnt find anything better to do with his life, and I was feeling the exact same thing, so that was the reason of making my channel.
I may not have many subs, but for my friends to watch them and talk about the videos and laugh on my reactions its worth it.
My biggest dream is to play, write or even record some kind of a great movie,
more interested in a horror movie.
Btw I have written a horror story on a notepad xD tell me if u want me to share with you to read,
dont want it to be stolen though :( The title is Death Awaits ;).
My channel is currently an Anime / Manga Reaction Channel.
One Piece & Bleach Featured, but have done some,
Game of Thrones and 1 Person of Interest video, went bad none watched them FAIL (facepalm)
so I kept the anime. (y) (Y)
I have another channel aswell named KittenRandomzzz and
Im uploading Random, Funny & Kittens stuff there.
I upload 2 videos a week at the same day both as manga come out
the same day so Im there to react to them.
So thats it. Im done. Thats all about me, cya at the comment section ;):).
Im Blood: Tig'Aero and im Out!!!

HardCapGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey!
I also live in Greece :D
And my name is also Kostas, assuming that Ntinos comes from Konstantinos :p
Welcome to Freedom!
I joined the network yesterday but I didn't find much time post an Introduction yet, I might do it now though xD
See ya!

Reactions: Blood: Tig'Aero

Szabolcs

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the forums and to Freedom!

I wish you the best of luck with your story and if you believe that you can be a popular filmaker, then you can be one, or even an actor for that matter, just work hard for it and YouTube is the place where you could get some attention if you really want to get into the movie industry! :)

ReiignCloud

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 9, 2016
YouTube
ReiignCloud
My name is Ntinos a.k.a Blood: Tig'Aero.
Im 22 years old and Im from Volos, Greece.
I was searching for "how can you earn money from videos" and I first found this Ad Sense,
but then found Freedom and The George Show and I really liked it.
So I was watching the show for 3 months and after I got my paypal card, I decided that I should join because george and the people at the comment section were very helpfull to others.
So I said to myself "What the hell Ima join freedom, nothing to lose alot to gain" as freedom
provides alot of stuff for helping a channel.
What are my hobbies?? hmmmm I would say watching Series, Anime, Youtube, Smite and Sleeping lol.
My favourite food is propably pizza, gyros and lettuce?? yep lettuce :)
I decided to start a youtube channel after watching a video of boogie2988 that he stated the reason why he started his youtube channel by saying that he couldnt find anything better to do with his life, and I was feeling the exact same thing, so that was the reason of making my channel.
I may not have many subs, but for my friends to watch them and talk about the videos and laugh on my reactions its worth it.
My biggest dream is to play, write or even record some kind of a great movie,
more interested in a horror movie.
Btw I have written a horror story on a notepad xD tell me if u want me to share with you to read,
dont want it to be stolen though :( The title is Death Awaits ;).
My channel is currently an Anime / Manga Reaction Channel.
One Piece & Bleach Featured, but have done some,
Game of Thrones and 1 Person of Interest video, went bad none watched them FAIL (facepalm)
so I kept the anime. (y) (Y)
I have another channel aswell named KittenRandomzzz and
Im uploading Random, Funny & Kittens stuff there.
I upload 2 videos a week at the same day both as manga come out
the same day so Im there to react to them.
So thats it. Im done. Thats all about me, cya at the comment section ;):).
Im Blood: Tig'Aero and im Out!!!
Welcome to the Freedom Family! I'll check out your channel.