Gaming Hello #Freedom! I am Frank Darko

For those of you who have checked out my channel, what should I do more of?

• "Convo Corner" (Talking about various topics)

• "Good Game" (Standard Let's Plays)

Results are only viewable after voting.

FrankDarkoYT

Rising User
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
Freedom! Community:

Hello Freedom! My name is FrankDarko. I am a new Canadian youtuber. Yep, that means I live in an Igloo and have a polar bear, promise. My main goal is to make as many people as I can smile and laugh through my shenanigans. I have always admired other YouTubers and their ability to make people around the world, even me, smile and laugh; and I decided that I would like to be a part of that community, and through Freedom! be part of another amazing family! I try to upload videos as often as I can, given that I am currently a high school student it is a bit of a challenge, but I try my best to make decent videos and get them out for everyone to watch and, (hopefully) enjoy! Along side casual gaming videos, I also upload videos from time to time discussing certain topics that I find interesting or important, which I know isn't for everyone, but I hope at least a few people enjoy that as well!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Freedom! Community:

Hello Freedom! My name is FrankDarko. I am a new Canadian youtuber. Yep, that means I live in an Igloo and have a polar bear, promise. My main goal is to make as many people as I can smile and laugh through my shenanigans. I have always admired other YouTubers and their ability to make people around the world, even me, smile and laugh; and I decided that I would like to be a part of that community, and through Freedom! be part of another amazing family! I try to upload videos as often as I can, given that I am currently a high school student it is a bit of a challenge, but I try my best to make decent videos and get them out for everyone to watch and, (hopefully) enjoy! Along side casual gaming videos, I also upload videos from time to time discussing certain topics that I find interesting or important, which I know isn't for everyone, but I hope at least a few people enjoy that as well!
Welcome to everything you see here today Frank ^^ Canada has a lot of polar bears, and igloos, eh? :p My friend used to ride his polar bear to school every day. Having the ability to make people laugh is a precious one indeed. Freedom is a great family to be a part of! I hope that you're able to make more content videos for the future ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

live in an igloo lol I'm done xD I have heard Canada is stunning !
well freedom forums is a great place to be with a lot of active people that you can meet and talk with !

I wish you all the best !

FrankDarkoYT

Rising User
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to everything you see here today Frank ^^ Canada has a lot of polar bears, and igloos, eh? :p My friend used to ride his polar bear to school every day. Having the ability to make people laugh is a precious one indeed. Freedom is a great family to be a part of! I hope that you're able to make more content videos for the future ^^

Thanks Fattmat! Appreciate the feedback, and yea so far it seems to be really great and open!

FrankDarkoYT

Rising User
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

live in an igloo lol I'm done xD I have heard Canada is stunning !
well freedom forums is a great place to be with a lot of active people that you can meet and talk with !

I wish you all the best !

It is absolutely gorgeous here.. When it isn't the middle of winter... But yea I have one of those fancy igloos so its pretty nice here. So far I am loving Freedom, and yea it seems very nice here. Thanks :D

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
It is absolutely gorgeous here.. When it isn't the middle of winter... But yea I have one of those fancy igloos so its pretty nice here. So far I am loving Freedom, and yea it seems very nice here. Thanks :D

that is very good to hear !