Gaming Hello Freedom!

Sharky Universe

New User
Dec 15, 2015
England
YouTube
Hello all of you Freedom Viewers! Hope you're doing well!
My name is Sharky Universe, usually referred as Sharky.
I am from Dundee Scotland, however I've lived in Cumbria, England for 16 years. (Hence my English acent in my videos). And I am 16 years old, 17 on the 27th May.
I found Freedom by recieving an email from somebody inviting me to apply, and so here I am!
I joined Freedom because I have heard so many positive things about it! It also seems like a great place to check out other peoples YouTube channels as well as mine. I also joined to meet new people! Despite my shyness and anxiety, I'd love to be able to help other little channels like my self, and will think it will be a pleasure to do! (And you all seem to be a lovely bunch, hehe. :) ).
My hobbies is playing games, playing and watching sports, watch other people on YouTube, go out for walks and go to school.
I started YouTube because I just want to have fun playing a lot of retro games and hopefully new games (Whenever I get the money to afford a decent capture card) and share it to everybody. I recieve a bit of stick from it at school but it doesn't pin me down. I am very deturmined to do this and it is something that I have been wanting to do for years, and being able to is just amazing even if I am such a small channel.
My dreams is to be a really big YouTuber. I'm not asking for millions of subscribers, but I'd like around 10,000 one day and more if possible. I won't giveup and I am very deturmined! I also hope that I get big enough to go to places like Gamescon and other places like that. I don't do this for money either, I mean of course I won't reject it because it will help deliver even better content.
I run a Gaming Channel simply because I play lots and lots of games, probably too much in my opinion, haha. I always love playing games too, thus making it my biggest strength at the moment. However if I do get big enough to the extent where I can do things like blogs, then I definitely will do!
I upload a whole variety of Content. Things like Smash Bros, Pokemon, and just any game that really pops into my head. After all, I'm a gamer and I want to deliver good lets plays too!
My Upload scheme is a bit strange at the moment due to Christmas, and I haven't really been given the amount of time to upload. I've had to go out shopping for presents all over the country believe it or not. But If I had to give an estimate answer, I'd say around 5 times a week. Though I do hope to do daily videos.

I guess that's a really big powergraph of my Youtube channel, hahaha!
But I hope you guys check my channel out and subscribe to it! It means the world to me if you guys were to subscribe! Thank you in advance, and I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas!

Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfxQaa71BX2B_ioJoF9sd9Q

BloodDragon

Rising User
Dec 10, 2015
YouTube
Hello all of you Freedom Viewers! Hope you're doing well!
My name is Sharky Universe, usually referred as Sharky.
I am from Dundee Scotland, however I've lived in Cumbria, England for 16 years. (Hence my English acent in my videos). And I am 16 years old, 17 on the 27th May.
I found Freedom by recieving an email from somebody inviting me to apply, and so here I am!
I joined Freedom because I have heard so many positive things about it! It also seems like a great place to check out other peoples YouTube channels as well as mine. I also joined to meet new people! Despite my shyness and anxiety, I'd love to be able to help other little channels like my self, and will think it will be a pleasure to do! (And you all seem to be a lovely bunch, hehe. :) ).
My hobbies is playing games, playing and watching sports, watch other people on YouTube, go out for walks and go to school.
I started YouTube because I just want to have fun playing a lot of retro games and hopefully new games (Whenever I get the money to afford a decent capture card) and share it to everybody. I recieve a bit of stick from it at school but it doesn't pin me down. I am very deturmined to do this and it is something that I have been wanting to do for years, and being able to is just amazing even if I am such a small channel.
My dreams is to be a really big YouTuber. I'm not asking for millions of subscribers, but I'd like around 10,000 one day and more if possible. I won't giveup and I am very deturmined! I also hope that I get big enough to go to places like Gamescon and other places like that. I don't do this for money either, I mean of course I won't reject it because it will help deliver even better content.
I run a Gaming Channel simply because I play lots and lots of games, probably too much in my opinion, haha. I always love playing games too, thus making it my biggest strength at the moment. However if I do get big enough to the extent where I can do things like blogs, then I definitely will do!
I upload a whole variety of Content. Things like Smash Bros, Pokemon, and just any game that really pops into my head. After all, I'm a gamer and I want to deliver good lets plays too!
My Upload scheme is a bit strange at the moment due to Christmas, and I haven't really been given the amount of time to upload. I've had to go out shopping for presents all over the country believe it or not. But If I had to give an estimate answer, I'd say around 5 times a week. Though I do hope to do daily videos.

I guess that's a really big powergraph of my Youtube channel, hahaha!
But I hope you guys check my channel out and subscribe to it! It means the world to me if you guys were to subscribe! Thank you in advance, and I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas!

Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfxQaa71BX2B_ioJoF9sd9Q
Welcome :D