Rising User
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
Your name: Cameron Fraser

(Optional) Where are you from?:
Australia, South Australia

(Optional) How old are you?:

How did you find Freedom!?
I have had past exposure to the network through other channels...

What made you join our forums?:
I joined the forums because I am interested in staying up-to-date with the freedom network and seeing what's going on!

What are your hobbies?:
Gaming, Youtube, Archery I have many hobbies that I love to do these are just a few!

What is your favorite food?
Pasta, Absolutely love it and don't know what iI would do without it!

Why did you start YouTube? Because i game quite often with my friends and i wish to allow others to experience the same things me and my friends experience while gaming.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream?
I don't tend to dream too big, I feel if I was to dream of something big it would be receiving or being able to buy a decent gaming/recording setup.

What kind of channel do you run?:
Gaming Channel

What kind of content do you upload?
As stated above my channel is a gaming channel, I upload videos to do with gaming such as Rainbow Six Seige, Grand Theft Auto etc. All the specified games may not currently be on my channel as it is quite new in fact 2 days old as of 6/03/2016

When do you upload?:
I am hoping to upload around twice a week I currently upload once a week. Note: My upload ratio will depend on how well my videos are received.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaWaUnnrzJc4sUvOekTgtcg

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom, C-Gaming, hope you enjoy your time here, if you need help doing the Rainbow Six siege 'story missions' to three stars I did a series on it

C-Gaming

Rising User
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom, C-Gaming, hope you enjoy your time here if you need help doing the Rainbow Six siege 'story missions' to three stars I did a series on it
Hey thanks, I have almost 3 starred all of them though I have gotten stuck on a few... I will definitely check your series out thanks!

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
Your name: Cameron Fraser

(Optional) Where are you from?:
Australia, South Australia

(Optional) How old are you?:

How did you find Freedom!?
I have had past exposure to the network through other channels...

What made you join our forums?:
I joined the forums because I am interested in staying up-to-date with the freedom network and seeing what's going on!

What are your hobbies?:
Gaming, Youtube, Archery I have many hobbies that I love to do these are just a few!

What is your favorite food?
Pasta, Absolutely love it and don't know what iI would do without it!

Why did you start YouTube? Because i game quite often with my friends and i wish to allow others to experience the same things me and my friends experience while gaming.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream?
I don't tend to dream too big, I feel if I was to dream of something big it would be receiving or being able to buy a decent gaming/recording setup.

What kind of channel do you run?:
Gaming Channel

What kind of content do you upload?
As stated above my channel is a gaming channel, I upload videos to do with gaming such as Rainbow Six Seige, Grand Theft Auto etc. All the specified games may not currently be on my channel as it is quite new in fact 2 days old as of 6/03/2016

When do you upload?:
I am hoping to upload around twice a week I currently upload once a week. Note: My upload ratio will depend on how well my videos are received.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaWaUnnrzJc4sUvOekTgtcg

To go far you must dream big!
And if your dreams don't scare you then they are not big enough!
Welcome to freedom :D
don't forget to add the youtube sub button below in the link
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
good luck with your channel and wishing you the best!
Dont forget to dream big :p
And if you need any help with the banner feel free to ask

C-Gaming

Rising User
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
To go far you must dream big!
And if your dreams don't scare you then they are not big enough!
Welcome to freedom :D
don't forget to add the youtube sub button below in the link
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
good luck with your channel and wishing you the best!
Don't forget to dream big :p
And if you need any help with the banner feel free to ask

Hey, Thanks for all the tips! I will continue to think of bigger dreams...
Regarding the banner offer - I would love one! How may i aquire one?

C-Gaming

Rising User
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
welcome to Freedom :) We all aim to help each other out.

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, only if you like there content dont do sub4sub

Alrighty thanks for the tip!