Gaming Hello Freedom!

NoHacksJustJosh

New User
Jun 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello! My name is Josh and I am known as NoHacksJustJosh or TheRealJebus. I am just starting youtube and I found this network on a channel that i watch. I usually upload minecraft, but when i get a elgato game capture I will start uploading Xbox One games such as Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Call Of Duty Black Ops 1, and Other games! I will also begin posting Ark Survival Evolved gaming videos! Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day! (y) (Y)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello! My name is Josh and I am known as NoHacksJustJosh or TheRealJebus. I am just starting youtube and I found this network on a channel that i watch. I usually upload minecraft, but when i get a elgato game capture I will start uploading Xbox One games such as Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Call Of Duty Black Ops 1, and Other games! I will also begin posting Ark Survival Evolved gaming videos! Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day! (y) (Y)

Welcome to the family Josh, What are your goals in youtube for the future?

TJ (Makofeesh)

Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
YouTube
Makofeesh
Welcome to Freedom! I started off the same way you did, until I got my Elgato. Good luck with your channel, and if you ever want to collaborate or need help with anything feel free to email me, I'd be glad to help! :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey Pal , Welcome to freedom !

I do call of duty to , how are you finding black ops 3 ?