Gaming Hello Hunlight is back!

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
Hello,
Firso f all few words about myself,
My name is Stas and Im 21 years old. Live in Lithuania. I joined Freedom because I heard of a great community providing ltos of important info. Joined forums for almost the same reasons, its interestign to meat new mates here, read their stories and exchange with experience :)
I started YouTube back in the 2013 but it was years for my school gratuation so I dropped it soon. Now Im back and Im trying to provide everyone with good video games gameplay videos. Yeah quality of them is still not the best Im still working on its quality wil introduce new things in videos layter on. Im trying to upload at least 1 video a day, in future I will introduce much more games into my channel, but main goal is will be light strategy games such as Northgard I loved that game, developers working on it alot and will bring more thigns into the game soon. Second thing is rpg games, I will add on the channel such games as Path of Exile and Diablo2/3. Now on the channel is only 2 games Northgard and Guardians of Ember soon will upload Livelock videos and will try to record Alan Wake gameplay. Also in mind something like Fallout 4, Witcher 3, Stalker Call of Chernobyl, Escape from Tarkov aaaaand I can continue alot but I will stick to first few games while improving the quality of videos and only then I will go for something more complicated. So in a few words my channel based on Strategy/RPG/Survival/Shooter games.

Hope I havent forgot something important I should tell about myself maybe only the thing that I got cat named Marusia and I love to cook.

Best Regards
Hunlight,

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Stas & welcome to the Freedom forums. 1 video a day is a tough schedule to keep. I'd recommend cutting that down a bit to be honest. It would take over your life just having to get that video out each day. Its better to have quality over quantity, people are not going to watch long gameplays if the video isn't interesting for them. I did take a quick look at your channel, I felt the artwork could use some work. Mainly the banner and thumbnails. The banner just looked rather bad while the thumbnails kept the same background throughout, try to have a different background for each video at-least. It will help :). If you want help with these I recommend posting in the request/offers section. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
Hello Stas & welcome to the Freedom forums. 1 video a day is a tough schedule to keep. I'd recommend cutting that down a bit to be honest. It would take over your life just having to get that video out each day. Its better to have quality over quantity, people are not going to watch long gameplays if the video isn't interesting for them. I did take a quick look at your channel, I felt the artwork could use some work. Mainly the banner and thumbnails. The banner just looked rather bad while the thumbnails kept the same background throughout, try to have a different background for each video at-least. It will help :). If you want help with these I recommend posting in the request/offers section. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.
Thansk alot, yeah I will explain why my schedule is 1 video a day, jsut Im recording like 4-8 videos a day when I got free time like weekend or smth, then it took like 40-50 minutes to render so its almost nothing, 1 video a day is easy to go, I still making videos shorter like 25-30 minutes (I hate my self long videos so its more personal option), about banner yeah Im working on it I will post an request but I think the thing I want wont be done for free, what about thubms yeah I can make different one for each video but Im kidna lazy to photoshop xD, but will try to keep it different each video, thanks for suggestions :)

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Thansk alot, yeah I will explain why my schedule is 1 video a day, jsut Im recording like 4-8 videos a day when I got free time like weekend or smth, then it took like 40-50 minutes to render so its almost nothing, 1 video a day is easy to go, I still making videos shorter like 25-30 minutes (I hate my self long videos so its more personal option), about banner yeah Im working on it I will post an request but I think the thing I want wont be done for free, what about thubms yeah I can make different one for each video but Im kidna lazy to photoshop xD, but will try to keep it different each video, thanks for suggestions :)

No worries man, I did a recording session like that a while back. it does work quite well when you get into it :).​

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
No worries man, I did a recording session like that a while back. it does work quite well when you get into it :).​
not sure why I still got plenty of time after work, so recording 1 or 2 videos is not that hard while taking a meal and thats eat u got videos for 2 days. Also about different thumbs I just went for same one but different number I just saw that style on one youtuber videos, but I will try it out to make it different, will go now make an request for banner :)