lauren sperduti

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: my name is Lauren my YouTube channel is Obedmortan
Where are you from?: UK
How old are you?: I am 27 years old
How did you find Freedom!? A friend of mine suggested to join the freedom family :)
What made you join our forums?: to communicate with others for inspiration and support
What are your hobbies?: i love swimming, playing video games, riding the bicycle, horse riding, rock climbing, going to the shooting range
What is your favorite food? PURPLE!
Why did you start YouTube?I started YouTube in 2006 and i mainly joined so i could watch music videos back in the day haha!
What is your biggest dream? To create better and more in depth content for my subscribers and to life a happy and healthy life
What kind of channel do you run?: a vlogging and gaming channel
How frequently do you upload?: i upload at least 3-4 times a week

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Lauren , Welcome to Freedom !

Im from the UK too ! WOOP WOOP :)

out of your hobbies which do you enjoy the most ?

What games do you play ?

best of luck

Reactions: lauren sperduti

lauren sperduti

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey Lauren , Welcome to Freedom !

Im from the UK too ! WOOP WOOP :)

out of your hobbies which do you enjoy the most ?

What games do you play ?

best of luck
Heya there! i'm from sunny Devon :p But migrating to Florida. I love horse riding a lot but don't get to do it very much anymore. i go to the shooting range maybe once a month. Depending on how busy my partner is as he's the one who takes me there. I game on a daily basses. I mainly play DayZ, Battlefield 4, Dead by daylight, All call of duty zombies. I also like to play Tomb raider games, Metal gear solid, Left 4 dead etc etc

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Heya there! i'm from sunny Devon :p But migrating to Florida. I love horse riding a lot but don't get to do it very much anymore. i go to the shooting range maybe once a month. Depending on how busy my partner is as he's the one who takes me there. I game on a daily basses. I mainly play DayZ, Battlefield 4, Dead by daylight, All call of duty zombies. I also like to play Tomb raider games, Metal gear solid, Left 4 dead etc etc

Ah I know Devon , Im from Norwich ! ive never been on a shooting range but would like to give it ago , horses are cool :) going to florida would be amazing ! best of luck, you play alot of awesome games (y) (Y) are you hyped for battlefield 1 ?

lauren sperduti

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Ah I know Devon , Im from Norwich ! ive never been on a shooting range but would like to give it ago , horses are cool :) going to florida would be amazing ! best of luck, you play alot of awesome games (y) (Y) are you hyped for battlefield 1 ?
Yes!! I'm very much looking forward to playing that game! I normally play the campaign thought before i go multiplayer. Shooting is a lot of fun, there's a couple videos on my channel of me shooting :)