Gaming Hello, i know your not gonna read this because I'm Ugly :'(

Kirhon Gaming

New User
May 3, 2016
México
YouTube
Hello, my name is Kirhon and i just started on YouTube 5 months ago, i already had the channel like for a year but i wasn't posting videos on it, so when i just started posting videos i noticed that people asked me for more, and i decided to make my channel bigger and that's why i joined freedom, my channel on YT is already: "Kirhon Gaming" so take a look and i'll take a look on your channel back, i looooooooooove videogames and uploading them to yt, i also have a twitch channel: "kirhon1" i started streaming 3 weeks ago and my name started growing as i don't know..... hmmm.... a whale *joke fail detected* and that's what i do, so pls check out my yt channel , like and suscribe pls!!! i'll sub back!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom, !

Your not ugly !!! :D what games do you play ? how did you find freedom ?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello, my name is Kirhon and i just started on YouTube 5 months ago, i already had the channel like for a year but i wasn't posting videos on it, so when i just started posting videos i noticed that people asked me for more, and i decided to make my channel bigger and that's why i joined freedom, my channel on YT is already: "Kirhon Gaming" so take a look and i'll take a look on your channel back, i looooooooooove videogames and uploading them to yt, i also have a twitch channel: "kirhon1" i started streaming 3 weeks ago and my name started growing as i don't know..... hmmm.... a whale *joke fail detected* and that's what i do, so pls check out my yt channel , like and suscribe pls!!! i'll sub back!

Welcome to the fourms mate, and your not ugly, and wana hear something funny at school I try read this thread but it says this page is forbidden I was like that is full of bulls**t lol but How you find Freedom!? and what types of games do you play?