Gaming Hello im Alessi

AlessiRocks

New User
Aug 4, 2016
Hello!
Im new to the community of Freedom! and from what I have seen everyone seems very friendly. I am a Battlefield fan but also play other games. I joined Freedom! to make my channel more recognized and create a small community between my subs and since I like the feeling of community what better network to join than Freedom!.

I'm hoping here I can get help for whatever I need and will obviously input my own help to make this community better.

I have a few question for you guys.
Why did you guys decide to join Freedom!?
What is the part you most like about the network?
What is your aim in Youtube?

Thanks for reading :)

If you are interested to see what content I do my channel is TrollediaBF

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello!
Im new to the community of Freedom! and from what I have seen everyone seems very friendly. I am a Battlefield fan but also play other games. I joined Freedom! to make my channel more recognized and create a small community between my subs and since I like the feeling of community what better network to join than Freedom!.

I'm hoping here I can get help for whatever I need and will obviously input my own help to make this community better.

I have a few question for you guys.
Why did you guys decide to join Freedom!?
What is the part you most like about the network?
What is your aim in Youtube?

Thanks for reading :)

If you are interested to see what content I do my channel is TrollediaBF

Welcome to the family, 1st I like ask you question whats games do you play beside battlefield btw thats my fav shooting series<<<

Okay answer you question, Why I join the freedom I want to grow my channel, make new friends, get some help, etc. My fav part of the network is the forums and my fav part in the forums really is the introduction and tips and tricks area, and my aim for youtube well there alot of them lol 1. Try best and biggest youtuber I can get 2. Make friends 3. Play video games for living 4. Prove people wrong I can be successful and do it without being in normal life P.S. Normal life is boring lol etc there alot of reasons.