Gaming Hello! Im CrazyCorrs!

CrazyCorrs

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello! I Have just been Accepted to the Freedom Family and im really Happy!, I Have 64 Subscribers and Im Hoping to Grow Bigger! :) I Am in the Middle off Editing A New CSGO Video Which Will Be Out Soon!

Now Back to Introduce Myself! Hi Im CrazyCorrs and I Love making Gaming Videos and i Really want to Grow a Big Youtube Community, I Have Partnered With Freedom and i am Hoping to stay For a good while! My Channel isnt the Best! But i dont think its the Worst Either! :)
Please Check me Out and maybe Subscribe to help me out! :p

Thanks For Reading, CrazyCorrs! Hope to hear back :)

Last edited:

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! We have many resources to help you grow your channel, as well as the quality! Make sure to check the collaborate section if you'd ever want to make a collaboration with someone, and check out the many resources Freedom can offer you when you partner!

Reactions: CrazyCorrs

CrazyCorrs

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! We have many resources to help you grow your channel, as well as the quality! Make sure to check the collaborate section if you'd ever want to make a collaboration with someone, and check out the many resources Freedom can offer you when you partner!
Thank You and Will Do :)

Reactions: Goped Fred